Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so we're not. gonna see the new boy yet again
also this is deffo the worst lot of islanders ever, i still havent warmed to any of them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh great another rubbish challenge none of us want to see

Reactions: 14
Millie and Chloe's dirty NQV chat is the only thing amusing me this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s really showing now that the public aren’t getting a chance to actually vote out who they want. Constantly letting the other Islanders choose means all the new people are gone and we’re stuck looking at the likes of Jake etc. I’ve never been so bored watching an episode in my life. :sleep:

Reactions: 26
I feel sorry for Priya. She's just kind of awkward in there, came in too late to leave an impression/have a storyline and hasn't been that warmly received by the public.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Jake is the least sexually appealing creature I’ve ever had the misfortune of laying eyes on 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Just threw up in my mouth at Jake thrusting the thin air like a horny dog.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That cheering when someone kisses. would they stop!! They are so bleeping cringe it upsets me.
Omg just seen jake dance 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
I need to rethink my choices, live island is making me sick every night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.