Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be planning to go back to medicine if getting famous doesn't work out for her so she has to make sure she behaves herself and doesn't do anything that'll upset her uni or the GMC 😂
Maybe she wants to be the female Dr Alex. It's not happening

Reactions: 12
Faye has obviously been told how to play the game. Pathetic. Over this series, is it two weeks left?

Reactions: 7
So is a girl bombshell on her way in, or is Brett in there for Priya? It’ll be a meeting of minds, Brett who has a PHD & Priya the medical student!

Reactions: 2
Whenever people on here talk about spice bags I think of the crack head community in Croydon who are often off their heads on spice…… well I’m fairly sure I’ve seen members of that community who are more sexually attractive than the new guy🥴
Omg I thought this too! Genuinely thought these were people that took Spice while they were watching Love Island! 😂 Although to be fair, a bag of spice is the only thing that would’ve made some of this year’s episodes even mildly entertaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also hate the way they stage it as if you can't hear everything in the Villa. Like if they could hear that wee throat clear on the balcony obvs you can hear everything from there! Also the tit episode where Liam text Millie at the fire pit from the bean bags...as if they couldn't hear and see exactly what they were doing from bout 2 foot away 🙈

Reactions: 13
I think the new lad might be one of the backstage crew whose been randomly selected at the last minute to chance his luck in there. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the fact that he didn't walk into the villa and instead they just placed him in there for people to find says it all really.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Comment on insta about the new bombshell:

“this man looks like he orders wine in the pub” 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.