Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I think we can say for certain that Millie won’t be ‘lured’ from Liam as some of the papers have suggested

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Today's episode: DEAD TING -- THE FINAL QUARTER

- Sex God challenge - the guys rip off their togas, do a sexy dance, pick up a globe, walk over "lava" and save their damsel on Mount Olympus by doing push ups ---- yeah I don't get it either
- Jake got stuck and the lads had to pull him out 🤣

- Teddy gold shorts 👀👀👀👀
- Priya made Matt do 20 push ups before kissing him -- the kiss wasn't even proper -- WHY IS SHE HERE?

- Aaron next -- his tongue should of stayed in his mouth -- very white, not appealing

- Liam - I don't care tbh

- Tobias - he never fell in the lava lol - Chloe "Toby has the biggest sword I've ever seen" -- IS IT? 👀👀👀 #sausagesuprise

- Tyler screaming "master of games" --- yeah we know

-Ian Sterling "Are you not entertained? Actually don't answer that" ----- WE WEREN'T. GIVE US THE HEART RATE CHALLENGE

- Tyler wins the sex god challenge

- THE BOMB SHELL IS NOT EVEN EGG SHELLS, I'M DISGUSTED. Brett? More like Bread? Because he's that bland.

- Brett is on a lounger whilst the girls are on the terrace, he coughs, they look, and run Down screaming....NOT STAGED AT ALL

I'M DONE
HOW DID I SURVIVE...wine, lots of wine

You're welcome lads
Screenshot_20210810-221426_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.