Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else change the channel when it’s the recouplings because it’s so long, drawn out, predictable and boring

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They said on Aftersun at the weekend that the MINUTE Liam does his first club or signing appearance he's going to be doing the nasty cheating on Millie Moo 🙄🙄
For sure, not to mention all the women sliding into his DMs with nudies, he'll be like, Millie who?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They said on Aftersun at the weekend that the MINUTE Liam does his first club or signing appearance he's going to be doing the nasty cheating on Millie Moo 🙄🙄
Yeah girls will be all over him knowing what he did, easy target

Reactions: 1
I think the biggest mistake they made was dumping Shannon on day two. It meant that there was no competition in the OG’s and it’s lead to a dead series

Reactions: 32
Ugh why am I still watching this tripe, all the viewers deserve the 50k for watching to the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel for these newbies, there's so much pressure on them to deliver some content as all the OG’s are either so bleeping dull or the producers are trying to keep them from bleeping up further 👀👀 Liam, Jake, Kaz & Faye. This re-coupling is so pointless.

Jakey, Ty-Ty 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
God I’m so glad I haven’t bothered watching tonight. The producers have lost their minds if they give the deadest triangle to ever exist a cliff hanger. I’ll not bother tomorrow either if they do. How are they doing to turn this around over the weekend?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww Liberty remembers that Jake was in the bottom 3 and now she's going on about them meeting each other's families. That's definitely a coincidence and all because they're so genuinely in love and not because she know she needs to get the public back on their side 🙂

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell Faye's lips look even worse than ever if that's possible.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else change the channel when it’s the recouplings because it’s so long, drawn out, predictable and boring
I've had most of this episode on mute except for when the newbies are on, just so I can keep up with any potential memes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly who told Faye she looked ok to leave that dressing room like that??? Awful - the hair, the lips, the orange face and red skin 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Me: I would like to couple up with Pretty Little Thing..tit I mean... I Saw it First....I mean..umm what's his name.. yeah him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This must be Faye's worst look yet lmao that hair, that lipstick, that orange forehead... I can't 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.