Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liberty has gone above and beyond to pass her NVQ. I couldn't do it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not even watching. Rewatching S2 and soooo much more interesting 😂😂😂
Why all the new girl/new boy Priya/Lord Farquaad drama. No one cares about them coz they’ve been in 2 minutes.

Reactions: 8
I’m out.

Priya is such a try hard, teddy is a mug, Millie is a door mat and all this nvq, graduation is bleeping ridiculous. Peace of love island, you have not been great. In fact you have been bleeping terrible ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Chloe always has bruises. I think she just bumps into the furniture as she shuffles around the villa.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS worst episode ever. What a boring load of tit. For them to be trying to make something of this bore fest just shows how utterly crap the casting has been this year.

Reactions: 14
I’ve literally just turned off. I know it’s the nature of the show but what the hell does this teach 15/16 year old girls watching this? Have sex on TV and you can be insta famous? Na.

Reactions: 25
Has this been the WORST series ever? I’m struggling to think of a previous series worse than this tbh

Reactions: 27
Actual 15 year olds who are only lying and bragging about having sex are less cringeworthy than this lot when it comes to talking about the “subject”.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.