Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
So Liberty is upset. Jake will call Libs over, she will tell him what's wrong and he will say don't be silly, you're my girlfriend. YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND.

And that'll be that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Priya's face when Chloe said "wear what you want, it's coming off anyway" 😂😂 She is horrified at the thought of trying to sleep in the sex-dorm and it's the most relatable she's been so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

GossWhore

VIP Member
Today's episode: DEAD TING -- THE FINAL QUARTER

- Sex God challenge - the guys rip off their togas, do a sexy dance, pick up a globe, walk over "lava" and save their damsel on Mount Olympus by doing push ups ---- yeah I don't get it either
- Jake got stuck and the lads had to pull him out 🤣

- Teddy gold shorts 👀👀👀👀
- Priya made Matt do 20 push ups before kissing him -- the kiss wasn't even proper -- WHY IS SHE HERE?

- Aaron next -- his tongue should of stayed in his mouth -- very white, not appealing

- Liam - I don't care tbh

- Tobias - he never fell in the lava lol - Chloe "Toby has the biggest sword I've ever seen" -- IS IT? 👀👀👀 #sausagesuprise

- Tyler screaming "master of games" --- yeah we know

-Ian Sterling "Are you not entertained? Actually don't answer that" ----- WE WEREN'T. GIVE US THE HEART RATE CHALLENGE

- Tyler wins the sex god challenge

- THE BOMB SHELL IS NOT EVEN EGG SHELLS, I'M DISGUSTED. Brett? More like Bread? Because he's that bland.

- Brett is on a lounger whilst the girls are on the terrace, he coughs, they look, and run Down screaming....NOT STAGED AT ALL

I'M DONE
HOW DID I SURVIVE...wine, lots of wine

You're welcome lads
Screenshot_20210810-221426_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I think that's it now. Like everyone is probably in their final couples. Feel like Bret is only gonna be there for 2 minutes. Not even long enough to catch a tan. I actually think they've just dyed chuggs hair and sent him back in

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
So far we are missing
-tweet challenge
-what the other islanders have said about each other challenge
-heart rate challenge
-lie detector challenge
-baby challenge
-meeting the parents

no wonder it’s shit, these are the best bits!

stephobz

Chloe and Toby are like a parody of love island couples but it’s not deliberate it’s just who they are and I ♥♥♥♥ it

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Elle

VIP Member
Priya's constant awkward posh laugh is so annoying. Jesus she is so dry. Who runs for 12 hours for fun? Psychopathic behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Britney Spiers Morgan

Priya is like a Disney princess* who has somehow stumbled onto Love Island and is now trying to make the best of it.

*albeit a nauseating Tory-fancying one

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Cloak

VIP Member
hang on, are we actually all celebrating them all shagging in one room? Is this what it is? Why is Priya hosting this?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Chez300

VIP Member
Teddy is actually so smitten with Faye , she doesn’t know how lucky she is. I’m happy they are back together! 🥰

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39