Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like she's been told by a producer or story editor that they need to give her a redemption arc so she pretends to have doubts.

Cue a heartfelt conversation with Jake with sad music, followed by "I love you"s and a hug with uplifting music.

Christ, this show has made me so cynical.
This 100%

It’s so easy to see what the producers are doing, Liam, Kaz & Faye have all had much less air time since they’ve caused such strong public reactions. Some of the filler they’ve used the last couple of days have come straight out of unseen bits. So boring!

Reactions: 7
somethings off with Toby, have a bad feeling he’s the type to chuck once he’s gotten all he can out of a girl, with them “graduating” is he now going to lose interest?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm late 20s and booked in for jaw, cheek and chin. I've already had my lips done (2ml) but the closer the day comes the more I'm scared.
Hmm I don't know enough about it all to advise you but thanks for letting me know what your getting done. Maybe the best thing to do is only get half the ml your thinking of getting in the first place!

Reactions: 3
So Liberty is upset. Jake will call Libs over, she will tell him what's wrong and he will say don't be silly, you're my girlfriend. YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND.

And that'll be that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
This 100%

It’s so easy to see what the producers are doing, Liam, Kaz & Faye have all had much less air time since they’ve caused such strong public reactions. Some of the filler they’ve used the last couple of days have come straight out of unseen bits. So boring!
I thought that too, there has been bearly any scenes with Millie and Liam or Kaz and Tyler in the last few shows
Last night was the Faye and teddy show and tonight Pryias triangle

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.