Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt looks and acts just like one of my exes so every time I see him on the screen it gives me weird vibes 😅

He is grim. Have you seen all the little jokes they've both made about her knowing she's being filmed? 🤢 Takes some bleeping nerve to make comments like that before the trial is even over!

I hope the prosecution bring up those tweets in court as evidence of his lack of remorse. Putting an explicit video on twitter is rank anyway, considering the minimum age to have an account is 13 🤢
Her Twitter is like “omg can’t believe how much attention I’m getting” it isn’t good attention though is it hun 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What’s with the recouplings right after adding newbies that they’ve been doing all season? They barely have enough time to get to know everyone and unless there’s someone who isn’t interested in anyone already in the villa, they’re guaranteed to leave. Also cba at the fact that by this point in Season 5 they had finished the final recoupling, but based on the text it seems like there might be another one next week 🥴

Reactions: 11
I'm behind on the threads and missed last night's episode. Is it worth catching up or just watch from tonight?

Reactions: 1
Tbh a couple of the “bombshells” (we’ll use the term loosely) who have left said they’d been in isolation in Mallorca for around 4 weeks.. so if Brett for example has been in isolation for that long the producers wouldn’t of known who’d be in a couple / still single at this point and I’d assume they think it’s unfair to make them isolate and not let them
enter so even though they’re leaving straight away atleast they “had a chance” sort of thing. I don’t think it’s a change of format I just think they’re trying to work around the restrictions and quarantining etc where as normally people can fly out there at short notice as & when they need new islanders.
Hope that makes sense
It does.
i Few of the past series bombshells have said they literally get a call, they drop what they’re doing fly over and are in the villa that night. Can’t do that this year

Millie, lib, Chloe and Faye all planning on graduating that night is kinda gross 🤮
Its so weird! They’re like horny teens having sex for the first time ever, especially with the way they all have to hide under their duvets and then giggling about it the next morning 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t watch last night and am kinda considering not bothering tonight either, or with the rest of the series. It’s so painfully boring! Feel like I’ve just been continuing to watch to see where it goes, not to enjoy it, now it’s not worth it for the next 2 weeks.
Clearly Brett will be dumped unless Priya had some sort of amazing connection with him in those 24 hours and chose to keep him over Matt (unlikely). Either way I don’t care, it’s not like we know anything about Matt to make us like him that much - he’s so boring.
I’m so over Jake and Liberty and Faye and Teddy. Honestly the only people I can bare in the villa are Chloe and Toby and I even hated them before! They’re the best of a BAD bunch. Ugh 🤢
I’m convinced the only good casting this season involved the people we didn’t get to see enough of because the show was fixed to be Faye Island (and somehow Jake Island too) 🥴 I mean Brad in particular, also Abi (what an angel!) AJ, Chuggs, Georgia, Rachel - I liked all of them personally and felt they didn’t get a fair chance at all but I know others didn’t necessarily feel the same with those islanders! The other islanders that got selected have been really bad decisions. Won’t be watching another season!

Its so weird! They’re like horny teens having sex for the first time ever, especially with the way they all have to hide under their duvets and then giggling about it the next morning 🤢
Thought this exact thing too! It’s all so cringe.

Reactions: 6
It’s been on sky news today that ofcom received over 25,000 complaints about Fayes behaviour towards Teddy and the other islanders on mad movies night 😱

Reactions: 16
I didn’t watch last night and am kinda considering not bothering tonight either, or with the rest of the series. It’s so painfully boring! Feel like I’ve just been continuing to watch to see where it goes, not to enjoy it, now it’s not worth it for the next 2 weeks.
Clearly Brett will be dumped unless Priya had some sort of amazing connection with him in those 24 hours and chose to keep him over Matt (unlikely). Either way I don’t care, it’s not like we know anything about Matt to make us like him that much - he’s so boring.
I’m so over Jake and Liberty and Faye and Teddy. Honestly the only people I can bare in the villa are Chloe and Toby and I even hated them before! They’re the best of a BAD bunch. Ugh 🤢
I’m convinced the only good casting this season involved the people we didn’t get to see enough of because the show was fixed to be Faye Island (and somehow Jake Island too) 🥴 I mean Brad in particular, also Abi (what an angel!) AJ, Chuggs, Georgia, Rachel - I liked all of them personally and felt they didn’t get a fair chance at all but I know others didn’t necessarily feel the same with those islanders! The other islanders that got selected have been really bad decisions. Won’t be watching another season!

Thought this exact thing too! It’s all so cringe.
If I was Priya, I’d pick Brett just because I wouldn’t want desperate Matt who is Kaz’s sloppy seconds anyway.

Eta - sex in a stinky dorm... would you though? 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
View attachment 708132

Poor Brett will have barely gotten to know his way around the villa at this stage. Whats the point of him being there if only to be immediately sent home? 😡
Don't know it could be Matt, Brett seems more on Priyas level interlectually.

I'd feel sorry for Matt if he gets dumped as hasn't had a fair chance either

Mary
"This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me"
Millie
"Surely not?"
Aaron 👇

1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't know it could be Matt, Brett seems more on Priyas level interlectually.

I'd feel sorry for Matt if he gets dumped as hasn't had a fair chance either
I mean he’s had a potential chance with Priya, Mary, Abi
(Clarisse), Kaz, Chloe and Faye - all single/open to getting to know someone in his time there

Reactions: 5
100% I find it strange that people (not just here but in general) get so invested in liking or hating a character and thinking they know them so well. For example there are people who will defend Kaz to death regardless of her behaviour and manufacture excuses when they haven't a notion of what goes on behind the scenes.

I mean I can often relate to people, or form an opinion on someone but as time progresses it might change. I loved Kaz and Liberty and their friendship to begin with, now I find them a bit tedious to watch. Didn't like Chloe or Toby either individually or together and now I like them both.

There is a really good fiction series about the crew behind a dating show in the US called UNreal. Gives a good insight to what can go on behind the scenes, how production teams can manipulate cast and the competition that goes on between producers etc
UNreal was probably one of the best US TV shows I ever watched.. Absolutely loved this show... Kind of based on the Bachelor etc but shows how editing and production manipulate the 'cast' to gain ratings and sponsorship.
DEFINITELY worth a binge for anyone who's stuck for something to watch.. 4 seasons if I remember 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
He is grim. Have you seen all the little jokes they've both made about her knowing she's being filmed? 🤢 Takes some bleeping nerve to make comments like that before the trial is even over!

I hope the prosecution bring up those tweets in court as evidence of his lack of remorse. Putting an explicit video on twitter is rank anyway, considering the minimum age to have an account is 13 🤢
OMG that has just made me feel physically sick 🤮 The way he is controlling her head like that, looks abusive 😡🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Folks, ye know how we all (me) got distracted the other night by Alex bower's dick pic. HAVE YOU SEEN STEPHEN BEAR'S TWITTER!!!!! omfg. Didnt know who to tell without sounding like a creep 🤣 and not a good creep. He's grose!!! And posting that on twitter is horrible, that poor girl. I know it's his girlfriend but she will regret that one day. He won't but she will.
It's vile isn't it!! There's a thread for him on here. Probably the only thread where everyone is in agreement 🤣

• Sick
Surely they can't bring someone in and have him dumped from the island in one episode? Seems a bit unfair.

Reactions: 7
I think the show hit its peak at Casa Amore but they then made the mistake of thinking Faye was a worthy main character and any enjoyment I had watching it had disappeared while she’s sucking up screen time.

Reactions: 10
OMG that has just made me feel physically sick 🤮 The way he is controlling her head like that, looks abusive 😡🤮🤮
I mean she needs to learn to breathe thru her nose 😏
Jk its disgusting. I mean OK it's fine in the privacy of your own home but duck me all over social media. No thanks. That rough accent of his too calling her a slaaaaag. Ugh 🤮🤮

This reel just came up on my Instagram ‘discovery’ thing and from the first couple of seconds I thought it was going to be someone mocking Faye 🤦🏻‍♀️
Natural makeup look? 🤔🤔
I could not think of anything worse than having to put all that effort in lol 😂😂😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.