Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katywilliams

I don’t know if anyone else remembers this but if not pleaseeee watch yesterday’s episode back and you’ll see.

Towards the beginning of the movie night in yesterday’s episode, when they chose “teddy player one” for the clip and it was just the kiss of teddy and clarisse that faye had already seen on the postcard, she was like “is that it?” and looked so annoyed.
who responds like that when you find out your partner didn’t do anything else wrong?

She was so disappointed that there was nothing on him so when they showed her the second clip of him flirting with clarisse straight after she grabbed the opportunity with both hands and slated him for it non stop. how nasty.
She was literally praying for his downfall so she can play victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Lollypad

VIP Member
Good point. I forgot about that.

If anything Chloe was the only one really encouraging her but afterwards she was like "she just doesn't stop"

Imagine how much of a nightmare she must be making it in there for the rest of them - they're all just rolling their eyes and backing off.

I thought the lads came across quite well last night in their reactions last night.
I actually watched that as Chloe saying "Faye..." like Faye what are you doing, then when Faye barked at her, Chloe backed off and pretended she was on board, but I might have been misunderstanding that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
If the roles were reversed people would be loosing their shit at a man showing this level of aggression for so long to so many people. I hope she gets spoken to by a producer and told this isn’t acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Fayes giving this woman a run for her money I think. Poor Teddy needs to run whilst he still can! I hope he doesn’t own a bunny…

CDDB8C18-2618-4277-86A9-7668FB2F9940.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I wouldn't call it aggressive. Angry and shouty absolutely, but trust me if you've seen real aggression (and I have far too many times) that wasn't it.

I think this level of outrage is misplaced.
I have seen terrifying levels of aggression from people, but that doesn't change the fact that Faye was also being aggressive. It was far from the worst aggression I've ever seen, but it was still real aggression.

• Heart

MaidMarion

I find it very sad that some people have normalised abuse in any shape or form. We are all different of course with different opinions and tolerance levels but abuse is abuse and no-one should be subjected to it or think that it is normal to verbally abuse others, how anyone thinks it ok to scream and shout and be abusive to a partner etc is really living a terrible lifestyle. There is a difference between disagreements/arguments and abusive behaviour. 🥴

• Heart

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Honestly, imagine if a guy was behaving like that and saying "you better keep on walking". Shes ON ONE.

As per with Faye, she has valid reason for her feelings but that doesnt give her the right to behave like this. Sadly I see a lot of my younger self in her, she cannot control her emotions. She needs to sort her shit out.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
One of the women should of said something tbh. It was only dale and matthew that stood up to her, the quietest guys in the villa. But maybe they were scared? Also why is faye only a bitch to the men? Tbh its better to ignore people like her, she'll just keep going on and on, but at the same she carries on cause she knows people are intimidated.
I think it's telling that the only people who tried to talk to Faye about her reaction were 2 of the newest ones. Makes me think that the others knew not to talk to her when she's like that because they've already seen how she responds.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I do think that Toby was lovely to Teddy tonight and also to Jake - I think that Toby is a loyal lads lad, so I understand why he took it so bad when Hugo threw him under. Very naive with the girls for sure but learning and so good to see - lots of loyalty and not an ounce of malice. Toby and Chloe for me.

Tit.tat

VIP Member
I’m torn now. I want Chloe and Toby to win. But now I want teddy to win with the new girl more than ever.

Reactions: 34

Bandersnatch

Oh please 🙄 right back at ya - patronising much?!

You can perceive whatever you like. Just like I or anyone else can. If we want to, we can all choose to be professionally offended about shouting or swearing or even blasphemy, but to label it abuse is just unnecessarily inflammatory and unhelpful (in my view).

'It's abusive/ they're an abuser' is rapidly becoming one of those trite phrases which is ubiquitous in a critique of someone's personality or behaviour - much like gaslighting, narcissism, etc, rendering it almost meaningless.
I respectfully disagree. People are becoming more aware of exactly what constitutes abuse. The terms used to describe toxic or abusive situations and relationships being used more frequently and being at the front of public consciousness is no bad thing.

What happened the other night was not a heated exchange or a discussion. Faye was shouting/screaming/name calling at everyone and anyone who dared to speak to her. The girls mainly remained silent for fear of being shouted at. That's verbal abuse.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Faye going off so ridiculously was 100% to cover up her embarrassment with the Sam stuff. Whatever video of Teddy was shown after that she would have reacted the same way. Deflection all the way. She will never admit she is wrong or accept responsibility.
A very immature person.

And the daft mare managed to take the heat off Jake too.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Wow lads just watched it an hour ago.

First time I've cried watching love island. In an abusive relationship I was in, my ex was exactly like Faye. Always putting me down and yelling and not letting me respond.

I am shocked and saddened to see this. She should be kicked out immediately. If it was a fella doing this to a girl he'd be gone. Disgusting.

And Liberty broke me. Stunning girl but needs some confidence to tell jake to fuck off.

Honestly who in there is 100% emotionally stable!

• Heart
  • Sad

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
I think Faye’s behaviour is abhorrent.
I am now sick of the last few days this thread has been about Faye. I hope the story moves on now. I am drained.

• Heart
Reactions: 33