Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
So Toby is now one half of the least problematic couple in there - fucking hell what a rollercoaster

• Haha
Reactions: 89

stephobz

Really feeling for Teddy now - Faye is relentless and it’s horrific having someone repeatedly kick you when you’re already down. If the roles were reversed and he was speaking to her this way I think production would have intervened out of fear he’d attack her

Reactions: 77

Shinythings

VIP Member
Jake smirking like the horrible twat he is whilst everyone else looks concerned. And still when Lib pours her heart out to him, he continues to gaslight her. I actually hate him.

Reactions: 75

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So Jake still didn't tell Liberty she was beautiful and that he fancied her. Just 'I made you my girlfriend' over and over. Very odd boy.

Why is Faye being so incredibly dense? Nobody else will want to partner up with her. She is such a dick.

Reactions: 70

sydneymae

I am really disappointed in the fact none of the other girls are doing ANYTHING to try and calm Faye down or put her in her place. I thought I liked Faye but wow she is childish and ABUSIVE what she is doing right now is exhibiting verbally abusive behaviour and I think we can all agree that if this was a man he would be booted from the villa ASAP

Reactions: 67

francaispangol

Petition to remove Faye - they wouldn't accept this behaviour from a man, so why the hell is she allowed to walk around speaking to people and terrorising the villa like that?

Reactions: 65

randommxo

faye is so toxic omg, how was any of that ok? she needs actual help, i am embarrassed for her

Reactions: 59
Faye always mentioning that she was dreading the “g” word and that she doesn’t wanna be somebody’s girlfriend, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU DOING ON LOVE ISLAND THEN, has somebody just let her into the villa for a wander? She went on about Lucinda wanting ‘opportunities’ but if she’s not looking to be somebody’s girlfriend then what is she in there for? Case closed:coffee:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

LucyKat

What a lot to take in! Some thoughts:
- when Faye walked with Teddy for a chat after the first few rounds of screaming, I think she had been took out of the situation and told to calm down by the producers. She went with him very quietly and willingly. She then kicked off. Again.
- agree with everyone saying it’s double standards, a man would not have been allowed to continue on like that.
- Liberty needs to do one. Far more concerned about if her boyfriend thinks she is fit, than the fact he stitched up every single one of her mates in there. Watching it back was even worse than I remember! Whoever said a few threads back she is the doormat mate who sticks with a cheating prick of a fella was 100% correct.
- chloe is perceptive and sees Jake for the snake he is and tries to point this out to Liberty…… who is still only concerned with if she is fit.
- think Teddy has been having a positive influence over certain islanders, especially Toby, who now seems to be able to understand the girls point of view. Good development there Toby. 8/10 for effort.
- I do think someone should have told Faye to shut the fuck up for a minute, but can also see why absolutely no one did. Dale tried to play devils advocate and realised a fraction to late it was the worst decision since those turkey teeth.
- I changed my mind. Faye actually is a bitch.
- Liam “she didn’t ask me”. God he is awful and why he isn’t getting slated more i don’t understand. I have actually lost a shred of respect for Millie for not sacking him off. Teddy could show her a good time.

Final thought. The saying of how other people react says a lot more about them than it does about you is very relevant in this situation. If Faye had spoken calmly to Teddy about why what she had seen had upset her so much, I really feel he would have listened, understood and apologised (doesn’t need to, but her would). She has created the narrative she wants to believe in her head of what happened and won’t be told otherwise, which really is very sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53