Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Last nights show was defo uncomfortable viewing but IMO not enough to complain to Ofcom, this is why the bits of the show that create drama get pulled.
I agree. We moan when it’s boring. Then moan when there drama. Do we want a show orrrr 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 31

katywilliams

Faye felt so stupid when teddy came back from casa amor by himself after she jumped to conclusions from that one picture on the postcard, and ever since has been dying to put any sort of blame on him.
This was her perfect opportunity to make him seem like the bad guy ESPECIALLY after the video was shown of her saying she didn’t find him funny etc. She so badly wants to be a victim it’s insane. People are out here feeling sorry for her saying she hasn’t “healed” from previous trauma is insane to me. Faye knows what TV show she is on very well and she is a 26 year old woman. She thinks she’s moving like a bad b right now who puts men in their place but omg will she be shocked when she eventually leaves. disgusting attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

calmyourritas

VIP Member
She’s a cunt I’m sorry 🤷‍♀️ she just keeps talking over him and then screaming when she realises she’s wrong

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I get your point but I think because she's so insecure and fiery why would he tell her that when it was nothing in the first place. I certainly wouldn't if I knew the other person was gonna hit the roof and I had done nothing wrong.
Also, Clarisse was taken back to the villa by Tyler which would have made it even harder for Teddy to say anything!

It wouldn't have just been "there was one girl that I thought was really fit but I didn't act on it because I like you", it would have been "I think that girl who is now sleeping in the same room as us is fit". We all know that Faye would not have taken that well, so why would Teddy feed in to her insecurities and cause awkwardness between the two girls for the sake of explaining something that wasn't even that big a deal?

I don't think Teddy hid anything out of malice, I think he just didn't mention it because to him it was completely insignificant.

stardust21

VIP Member
She's definitely a Tory. But who cares if she is? Her choice. I would hate for the UK to emulate America and try and cancel anyone in the public eye for their Right-wing political views.
I don’t care about her political opinions, but fancying Boris Johnson… fuck me.

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Faye is like the drunk in the pub at the end of the night, spewing venom and wanting to pick a fight with anybody to make herself feel better about whatever is causing her to drink too much in the first place.

We can have drama without the aggression and screeching like a banshee, all she’s done is embarrass herself by screaming as she clearly can’t string a sentence together to articulate her point

• Heart

YunYing

I CANT WAIT for a new girl to come in for Teddy & for Faye to have to watch every moment

• Heart
  • Haha

Laurenhelen88

I’m done with Faye after that last ep! Was disguisted how she treated Teddy, but also how she started being rude too all the other guys who were just trying to disfuse the situation, saying to Matt that he never says anything, she is a bully and as far as I’m concerned there’s no coming back from this behaviour

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m not defending Faye but it definitely seems like they were all given a lot more to drink than normal, they always seemed to have a drink in their hand
I agree they had more to drink than usual. However even when I’m 3 bottles deep I’m never that much of a twat 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Faye LOVES it! She deserves a bafta for that performance. She knows she’ll be Center stage. The way she’s posing, laughing, pouting. Poor poor teddy. He’s had a lucky escape

Reactions: 29
People excusing her shitty behaviour as an insecurities on twitter. I could not give one single fuck. Your horrible last should make u a nicer person not be a bitch and speak to people like shit. She needs to be booted out as soon as possible. No brands will give her deals either with her loud mouth.

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I don't understand all the people who are saying we shouldn't complain to Ofcom because the show would be boring without drama. We do not only have the two options of watching someone be abusive or watching a boring show. There are so so many ways for a show to be entertaining without glorifying abusive behaviours.

There was loads of drama on the night the lads returned from Casa Amor, and people were praising the show for being so interesting. Yet that night didn't involve anywhere near the level of aggression that we saw last night. Even last night could have been entertaining and dramatic without being unacceptable, if someone had intervened as soon as it became clear that no one would be able to de-escalate things. It is possible for a television show to be entertaining and suspenseful without upsetting a large portion of your audience, other TV producers manage it every day.

Victims of abuse have recognised their own experiences within the behaviour that Faye displayed last night. If that doesn't demonstrate exactly why complaints to Ofcom are justified then I don't know what will. Society's response to domestic abuse is already terrible, and normalising those levels of aggression on TV helps feed in to the narrative that it's not a big deal.

I've seen a lot of comments on other sites praising Faye for standing up for herself and I don't agree with those either. Assertion and aggression are very different, and it is entirely possible to stand up for yourself or your friends without being verbally abusive. We need to stop making excuses for that sort of behaviour and start actually addressing it.

• Heart