Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
No one is gonna agree but idgaf. sick of people acting like teddy is some kind of saint he never told her what went down at casa and yeah I agree she shouldn’t be shouting about it but she has every right to be pissed. also him calling her an idiot is a red flag name calling shouldn’t be a thing in ‘relationships’ it’s gross. and why didn’t he just walk away when he knew she was wound up and told him to go.
Teddy didn't do anything in Casa. He made a couple of comments, joined in a game and slept on the day bed the whole week. If I remember rightly Carice instigated that conversation with Teddy too. Faye, meanwhile coupled up with someone else, slept in the same bed and had 'cuddles'.

Faye called him a lot worse than an idiot.

But it's Teddy's fault .... :rolleyes:

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I actually watched that as Chloe saying "Faye..." like Faye what are you doing, then when Faye barked at her, Chloe backed off and pretended she was on board, but I might have been misunderstanding that.
This was my take on it…I think Chloe was going to give her some advice or suggest she calms it then Faye piped back with ‘What?” and Chloe bricked it and turned it into an arse lick. Not that I blame Chloe, I would have just left her to it. Not worth getting rounded on too.

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Remember to be kind, everyone.. Yes Faye’s behaviour was unacceptable, but that doesn’t mean she deserves hate or suffering.

At the end of the day, she is a human being who is clearly struggling to navigate her emotions. We’ve all been there.

Let’s have some compassion for both her and teddy in this difficult time, and send them some love so that they can separately heal from this very hurtful situation

choose kindness ..... xx
But that's why we're here discussing it, not in her dms or comments.

• Heart

Han___

4A3003E8-26D9-4D84-A768-11292CEF037B.png
Best summary I’ve seen on the episode. Teddy deserves so much better and Faye has behaved horribly. The producers however, have done a right stitch up job. They’ve literally served us the shitest season going and now they’re just exploiting people for drama. I love the drama but Faye kicking off once would have been enough, I don’t think that we needed to see it all. Something just didn’t sit right with today’s episode, so much for #befuckingkind.

Toby and Chole for the win

• Heart

Marza

Serious uncomfortable viewing. She's so full of anger and her behaviour is disgustingly vile. Giving the middle finger and telling him to Fuck Off. Shes unhinged and she has huge issues. She's petrified because she knows he's a class guy and I think she's petrified because she cannot handle decency. I admired Dale for trying to reign her in.

stardust21

VIP Member
You can complain to Ofcom, it’s an online form, I just did it. They have a duty of care not only to Teddy but to everyone else there who had to watch it, it was obvious nobody wanted to get involved and be dragged into it. I bet we’ve only seen the half of it as well. When she started pointing at him etc it made me nervous as someone who grew up with a physically abusive parent, I honestly cannot believe they didn’t remove her
This is why I am actually so angry about Faye. I also grew up with an abusive parent and seeing people say “she can’t help it” and defending her makes me so incredibly angry for kids who have abusive parents and are watching this at the moment. There is no defence for how she is. She should never have got through the pyhsc tests and the producers should have stepped in and removed her from that situation. It made me so so sad that no one stood up for Teddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Gamu

VIP Member
I am not and have not attempted to diagnose Faye. I’m not even going to use energy replying to each of your points when I can see by your defensive response that a part of you knows deep down this isn’t ethically right.

Gossip isn’t exploitation.

Ive done what I needed to do, I wanted to bring a different angle and I’ve done it, so I will bow out at this point.
I think screenshotting other user’s posts to potentially put them in the firing line is bizarre behaviour for a self proclaimed therapist. You’re bowing out because everything you’re accusing people on here of doing about Faye is what you’ve been doing with Brogan Tate x (making an assumption based on the pic, haven‘t checked your posts ☺)

• Heart
  • Haha

Xzxyx12

No one is gonna agree but idgaf. sick of people acting like teddy is some kind of saint he never told her what went down at casa and yeah I agree she shouldn’t be shouting about it but she has every right to be pissed. also him calling her an idiot is a red flag name calling shouldn’t be a thing in ‘relationships’ it’s gross. and why didn’t he just walk away when he knew she was wound up and told him to go.
She shared a bed with a guy whereas teddy slept on the day bed and recoupled, he came back single. It’s completely normally to find other people attractive when you’re in a relationship. Teddy has done nothing wrong and pls, idiot is nothing to compared to all the swearing Faye did. And she wasn’t just rude to teddy she was nasty to Matt and Dale. Her actions cannot be justified

• Heart

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Don't understand why the girls didn't put her in her place though? They just let her rip into poor Teddy and all the boys whilst laughing.
I agree the girls should have done something, but the boys did try, Dale & Matthew had a word, Liam was fuming. Toby was there to comfort Teddy at every moment. The boys all have to be very careful not to let her get under their skin because it's true that they wouldn't get away with losing their shit the way she does.

Reactions: 31

hehehe

VIP Member
I don’t care how annoyed she was, she says she’s an adult but if she was then she would have removed herself from the situation to cool down. Not had a barney on national television, acting like Billy Big Balls.
Thank you and I'm amazed this even needs to be pointed out to anybody.

"I'm angry so you should walk away"? What kind of bullshit is that? The onus is on the angry person to express it in an adult way and not like a raving dangerous lunatic someone else should *have to* walk away from to be safe. There's NO justifying Faye's behaviour tonight.

PLUS we all saw the girls were ALL cowering in fear of her. People in here asking why did none of the girls talk her down? Because her behaviour was frightening. Bear in mind we only saw the edited version. One must be so used to dysfunctional relationships to think this shit is okay.

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
So much to unpack tonight 😂 Faye's reaction was way out of line. WHY would Teddy come back to the villa and tell her he found another girl sexually attractive when nothing happened? 🥴

I've been with my other half for over 10 years, and I've told him under no circumstances should he notify me everytime he finds another woman sexually attractive 😂 As long as nobody acts on it, who cares? I find other blokes fit all the time 😂 It means nothing.

Props to Teddy for staying so calm. I really hope he doesn't give in and apologise when the dust has settled. 🙏

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
I’ve just seen “Ofcom” is trending and I’m pleased. I really hope that this can start a conversation around communication, gaslighting and abuse that woman can throw at men.

I don’t want Faye to be trolled, but there really does need to be a conversation around how she acted and the fact no one really stepped in to try and calm her down.

If the shoe had been on the other foot it would have 100% been stopped by another islander or a producer.

• Wow

hellothere_

It seems everyone is almost scared of Faye, do you think stuff like this may have previously happened off camera/edited out? Something doesn’t seem right, I understand her anger towards Jake but the way she is with Teddy seems brutal