Love Island 2021 #22 We’re done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too funny everyone in the villa not supporting her and calling her childish. She thinks everyone's wrong but her and will start crying later lmao. She really said bye to the 50k

Reactions: 8
Dale being yelled at reminds me of the time I walked into work whilst a customer was kicking off not having been involved in any of it and just turns to me as I walk through the door and goes 'and you're a bleep too!' 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Faye would get a much better reception if she showed she was upset rather than getting aggressive towards everybody .. having said that we need someone to bring the drama and no one else seems to want to do for selfish reasons please continue Faye

Reactions: 6
Why are the girls not saying shut the duck up. Pretty sure you can tell your friend when they are being a dick, why are they so feared
She's an AK-47 on the loose, I wouldn't step in the way either.

Jesus, Faye, stop trying to take on the whole villa! Someone needs to stage an intervention!!
I get being mad at Jake, but all the girls have a right to be mad at him, not just her. It's ridiculous that she's behaving like this when Teddy's been pretty much respectful and upfront with her. Kaz, Chloe, Abi and Millie have all been treated far worse by their men 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
All those that Saud they understood her behaviour because she had clearly been hurt in the past.... Where are you now?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one that agrees with Faye? She over reacted towards teddy but understand where all her anger is coming from towards Jake and seeing what the boys were like

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooh ready to mingle. First time I’ve seen that advert!! Looks like that could have some juicy drama!

Reactions: 1
At this stage I wouldn’t be surprised if she was removed for her own safety (and Teddy’s!). But seriously, I hope their aftercare team has got it’s act together because she’s really going to need support when she’s thrown back out to the real world
I honestly think she’ll come out with the same delusion, she's so obsessed with herself, no one can tell her any different.

Reactions: 5
Faye's another one who can kiss the 50k goodbye. Plus any marketing deals. Who would want that potty mouth representing their brand?
Faye slated and went off her nut at the possibility that Lucinda was staying for business opportunities. I don't want to see Faye getting any brand deals she'll go back to being a letting agent and shut the duck up 😂.

I nominate Tyler cause he's the biggest to run, side tackle her and dunk her in the pool to cool off.

I'm living for it. Won't lie.
When she came at Matt, I had to laugh
And Chloe forgot she was on the show and not on Tattle - just commenting on the side lines 🤣
Agree, I thought everyone would be enjoying the drama instead they're all getting upset 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really liked Faye but now....it's just awful. She's so nasty 😭 no need to go that far unless they said something vile to her. She must have been totally emotionally abused 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.