Love Island 2021 #22 We’re done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's quite obvious why Faye is single. Geez she has a gob on her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that agrees with Faye? She over reacted towards teddy but understand where all her anger is coming from towards Jake and seeing what the boys were like
For once I’m on her side. The way men enable and protect each other in situations like this is actually upsetting for me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I genuinely think Faye has made it into my "most hated LI contestants ever" list. Deffo is in the top 5 for sure. Vile bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder how many Faye lovers wish they could retract their favourite girl vote for faye back right now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't this what everyone wanted? Drama??
Yes and it’s fantastic 👏🏼
I think Chloe was going to say something else to Faye when he walked off, saw her response to Chloe and Chloe just responded with the good at come backs.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Chloe was going to joke about him not being able to get a word in
I totally thought she wanted to say something else. Like saying Faye in as in like “Faye my god what are you doing / stop” but didn’t want to get her head bitten off

Reactions: 8
From how the boys were talking it sounds like Faye's behaviour has been an issue with the Islanders for awhile.

That passive aggressive shouting loud enough so everyone can hear but not talking to the person she's angry with is actually insane. She's losing her tit.
It's all fear based behaviour but duck me, the girl looks mental right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Faye- LISTEN to Millie. LEARN from Millie!!!

Then leave on Sunday as i suspect they’re gonna remove you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Faye is such an idiot. She doesn’t get the fact that everyone else is cringing but she thinks she’s amazing. It’s really hard (but entertaining!) to watch..
If Teddy still finds her attractive after this it’s amazing

Reactions: 15
Dale being yelled at reminds me of the time I walked into work whilst a customer was kicking off not having been involved in any of it and just turns to me as I walk through the door and goes 'and you're a bleep too!' 😱
Omg I LOVE this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are the none of the girls taking her off to cool down shes really not helping herself 😬
One time my friend was acting like Faye so I just started doing a random tik tok dance and she was so confused she just stopped lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.