Love Island 2021 #22 We’re done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Faye, shut up!
You're really embarrassing yourself.

How old is she exactly? 26?
Omg she's so immature.
Her personality, attitude, manners, morals, decorum, vocabulary, the way she talks to people ALL stink!

On the very first episode I said to my other half "she's got a chip on her shoulder".

When she gets out she needs to make 2 appointments...

1 with a make-up artist to show her what suits her and how to apply it in the correct way.

And 1 with a Therapist!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If it were reversed and Teddy was behaving like this he’d be exiting stage left before Faye could open her stupid motormouth.

she’s a classless bully. And I so wish one of them
Would take her down a few pegs, thought it might be Dale there but I think he thought it’s just not bleeping worth it.

Reactions: 39
So just me then that’s sat here all chufties that our Millie isn’t upset?! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow Faye kiss the prize goodbye 💋 the prize being Teddy cause he is far too good for u hun. Ugly attitude on that girl

Reactions: 12
Can we skip the Faye shouting and get to the bit where everybody calls jake out for being the snake he is! 🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The men in this villa are TRASH (minus teddy) Faye has every right to finally snap at them (minus teddy) you can tell she’s been waiting for this since stepping into that villa
she shouldn’t be at Matthew or Dale either.

Reactions: 9
Why are the none of the girls taking her off to cool down shes really not helping herself 😬

Reactions: 19
Love Island producers please ensure Faye gets some proper psychological help after this show because she clearly needed it before this she’s got issues

Reactions: 21
Omg finally some drama and my boyfriend is sitting next to me having the loudest phone conversation ever shut uppppp I am going to kill him
Pur your brown lip liner on and sort him out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Faye always lets us down though 😭 she spoils it by getting angry about the wrong stuff. She's took the shine off jake the snake now and he will get away with it

Reactions: 14
“Did you tell Millie about the three-way kiss?”
“No she didn’t ask me” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh Faye, shut up!
You're really embarrassing yourself.

How old is she exactly? 26?
Omg she's so immature.
Her personality, attitude, manners, morals, decorum, vocabulary, the way she talks to people ALL stink!

On the very first episode I said to my other half "she's got a chip on her shoulder".

When she gets out she needs to make 2 appointments...

1 with a make-up artist to show her what suits her and how to apply it in the correct way.

And 1 with a Therapist!
I always forget she's 26, mentally 12 years old with the face of a 50 year old after several botched surgeries

Old enough to know better ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.