Love Island 2021 #22 We’re done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does liberty look like she’s just getting home off a bender in every scene 😂😂🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think Chloe was going to say something else to Faye when he walked off, saw her response to Chloe and Chloe just responded with the good at come backs.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Chloe was going to joke about him not being able to get a word in

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I mean we don't like her. Iv wanted her out since the start but this level of delusion makes it good TV. I don't know how she passed the psych evaluations though. She's got deep issues

Reactions: 13
Producers, get her the duck out of there. If not for how she's treating everyone, for her own sake. National embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is Fay on the bloody blob man... STFU WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to tell Fay what I think of her, the little idiot, thinks she can start with everyone. Lol i'd just have to laugh at them pathetic lips and lip liner. She has a cheek looking like that having a go at people. bleeping clown, get in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Teddy does need to understand why it would be upsetting for Faye.. but JESUUUUUS. The girls need to be stepping in and stopping Faye from self destructing.

The show should really take her away to calm down tbh
At this stage I wouldn’t be surprised if she was removed for her own safety (and Teddy’s!). But seriously, I hope their aftercare team has got it’s act together because she’s really going to need support when she’s thrown back out to the real world

Reactions: 24
Faye's another one who can kiss the 50k goodbye. Plus any marketing deals. Who would want that potty mouth representing their brand?

Reactions: 21
duck sake where's Sherif when ye need him? A massive bleep punt needs to be administered to Faye STAT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The men in this villa are TRASH (minus teddy) Faye has every right to finally snap at them (minus teddy) you can tell she’s been waiting for this since stepping into that villa

Reactions: 13
Omg finally some drama and my boyfriend is sitting next to me having the loudest phone conversation ever shut uppppp I am going to kill him

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s going to be arguing with people in the Instagram comments isn’t she 😂
And she will be the first to say she is being trolled etc....but as in if anyone has an opinion different to hers they will be called troll 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
I think Faye is going to watch this back one day and be really really embarrassed. Proper bully vibes I don’t like it
I would like to think so, but I don’t think she will. She’s the type of person who can never be wrong.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.