Love Island 2021 #22 We’re done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well.. Chloe’s not a girls girl is she? Not supporting any of them, just sat with her man 🙄
I actually think staying out of it is the best option, at least until it's less raw. Don't blame her and Toby at all for just keeping away from all the mess.

Reactions: 22
Faye is actually disgusting and all the girls hyping her up and giggling like school girls at her shouting are just as bad as her

Reactions: 20
I'm saying it....Chloe and Toby for the win.

Faye is an absolute nutter and will be sectioned before Halloween. I do bloody adore teddy though.

Millie is an absolute doormat and definitely playing the game. I look forward to the Daily Fail article on their split.
Liam.... Well if he had a brain cell he'd be dangerous.

Liberty and Jake. No words.

Kaz... Kindly f*ck off now. Thanks

Matt. Marry me

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The girls can see when the boys are enabling one another but not one of them is telling Faye to calm down and stop which is enabling her to behave like a toddler having a tantrum

Reactions: 6
The girls can see when the boys are enabling one another but not one of them is telling Faye to calm down and stop which is enabling her to behave like a toddler having a tantrum
I thought Kaz looked a little bit scared of her tbh

Reactions: 2
It makes me so angry that Faye is making this all about her. It’s so unfair.
Exactly. We wanted drama but this with Faye is too much. No one else gets their feeling validated because she's all over the villa screaming.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.