Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I understand why kaz wears head wear on bed those bakers hats, I can't stand them 😳
It's not a freaking Baker hat, chef hat. Or whatever nonsense people keep saying ffs

It's a bonnet

You said you understand. Its to protect her hair as a black woman as with wigs our hair can often lead to alopecia if not covered properly. So why mention it. Do you get offended when Muslims were burqas??. No. So please yeah leave that convo alone. Its the reason why many bw feel so self conscious about our hair styling choices and even protection.

I know I probably sound bratty but Google is free and so is educating ourselves on and we don't have to open our mouths to everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

MaidMarion

Kaz has the ugliest personality I have ever seen. She's rotten to the core, well done Matthew, giving her all she deserves, short and to the point, she doesn't deserve anything more. Treating people in the most appalling way,

Reactions: 82

Bk2021

Toby has proper matured. The way he was the only lad not laughing and looked sad for Teddy

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Gamu

VIP Member
I know its been done and dusted but Hugo's expectation face and the subsequent flash of anger on it has made my year. Goodbye you creepy beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I used to love Twitter when love island was on, I can’t stand it now!
I find the blind loyalty to Kaz astonishing. Seeing things like “we being represented” or “voting for the black woman in there”or accusing anyone that doesn’t like Kaz of being a racist.
I don’t like Kaz, her skin colour doesn’t even cross my mind, I think she’s just a dick, she’s a hypocrite, loves to be the centre of attention, has an answer for everything and never takes accountability for anything she does.
then I see shit like “she did one thing wrong”, no she didn’t 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 68

stardust21

VIP Member
YES LIAM!! “There comes a point where just being Faye pisses people off”

redeemed (slightly) for that comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

mehere

I reckon Teddy was more hurt about the fact she was just laughing it off with the girls and didn’t look remorseful or appalled by her bitch behaviour

Reactions: 57

Lilt

Kaz absolutely lying to the girls about how the chat with Matt went 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

hehehe

VIP Member
No doubt vile racists are taking advantage and piling on, but people have given legitimate non-racist reasons to dislike Kaz in this thread so it's b/s people coming in here saying IT'S SUSPICIOUS YOU DISLIKE KAZ, as if she's above being disliked while other Islanders are fair game.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Cant believe Faye announced her family aren't nice people on tv 😂😂. Let's face it, not accepting & brutal are just words to express they are cunts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52