Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After finally catching up on the series (stopped watching in week 1 because it was so bad) I have discovered this thread and these are my thoughts for anyone who cares ✌🏼

Millie - such a down to earth girl and a bleeping queen. however if she goes back to Liam I can no longer defend her and will be fuming

Liberty - so sweet and the cutest little thing ever (pleasantly surprised me) and needs away from vile little farmer boy jake

Faye - wasn’t sure on her the whole series but think Teddy brings out a nicer side to her. heart broke for her with the whole postcard thing as it’s clear she’s been majorly fucked over in the past, needs to sort that bleeping lipstick though as it looks like she’s been licking someone’s bumhole every night

Kaz - loved her up until now but she’s irritating me with the whole Matthew/Tyler thing … needs to stop crying every episode

Abigail - said about 10 words on screen, is sweet though and has a beaut face

Chloe - iconic, goes from chelsea girl to road man in the one sentence and I bleeping love it

Liam - spawn of satan
Jake - spawn of satan 2

Teddy - nicest & fittest man that’s ever been on love island, or at least in recent years

Tyler - trash but sexy

Toby - carrying the series, does not have one single thought in that tiny brain. would hate him a lot more for going from girl to girl but I truly don’t think he even means any harm

Hugo - needs a flight back to the UK ASAP. I’m sure he’s a lovely man and is sweet but every time he is on screen my Fanny legit dries up

Amy, Clarisse, Matthew, Sam & Dale - irrelevant with no screen time and have said a combined 10 words between them all

Mary - she is STUNNING and is giving me 90s supermodel vibes with that face however not one single ounce of personality from what we have seen so far.

Bring Shannon back ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Liam may be genuinely sorry but that is no excuse to take him back.
The specialness is gone as Millie put it, getting back with Liam is just postponing the break up. I really don't think there is any coming back from broken trust and the hurt Millie has suffered, she may forgive and get back with him but she will not sleep soundly when he is away.. Always worried what's he doing, who is he texting etc. The 4 weeks they have been together is not worth saving in my opinion, he is not going to be the father of her children, move on

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh yeah I’m convinced they have an unspoken contract of a minimum of 6 months to keep themselves and the show interesting 😂
A lot of ex Islanders have admitted that their management told them to stay together for a while after the show purely for PR reasons. Most of the time they’re more marketable as a couple rather than individuals.

Reactions: 7
I actually think the love island villa is a brain cell vacuum. Millie said she would never put up with this on the outside, so why forgive him? Toby is losing brain cells by the day (did he ever have them? Is he the vacuum?). Kaz is considering being an ‘option’ to Tyler. Abi thought Toby was gonna come back single. Chloe wants Toby even though she was almost sent home because of him not long ago. Are these people alright?

Reactions: 13
So the first look.. I can’t work it out is there an equal number of girls & boys or is there more of one?!

Olivia Bowen from season 2 was on Instagram a few years ago complaining about jealous trolls being mean she's such a dope I was taking the piss and on my fake account I said " I am compelled to reach out Olivia, my aunty always says , and this reminds me so much of you ' only God can create a beautiful flower but a nasty child can destroy it in seconds' don't be that flower, Olivia don't let them destroy what God has made" she thanked me then came back and " that is so wise and beautiful I love it thank you" lol it was on my nana's kitchen magnet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never seen the CA girls isolate themselves so much.. they aren't playing smart

Chloe from da block is back #GraftCity 🤣

Also who did they are moving mad at the end????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Liberty has clearly had work done.
She definitely edits her Instagram photos. She looks like a different girl compared to the one on Love Island.

Reality
20210803_162617.jpg

Vs Instagram
20210803_162422.jpg

20210803_155806.jpg

I spy some Photoshop here. It looks like she's pulled her waist in, making the straight line of the window frame look wobbly.
20210803_160122.jpg

Also, where's her left hip gone in this photo? (Right hip as we look at it)
It looks weird. Almost like it's been skimmed off!
20210803_155836.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She definitely edits her Instagram photos - she looks like a different girl compared to the one on Love Island.

Reality
View attachment 694555

Vs Instagram
View attachment 694597

View attachment 694601
I spy some Photoshop here. It looks like she's pulled her waist in, making the straight line of the window frame look wobbly.
View attachment 694602

Also, where's her left hip gone in this photo? It looks weird.
View attachment 694603
Yep she's edited her hip and blurred over the top of the hand. Why do they do this? I have a friend who edits the duck out of all her insta photos, she looks like a completely different person and 2 dress sizes bigger in real life. Why would you want to catfish people like that?

Edit - you can see where she's edited her face too, especially around the jawline.
D4CEDC8F-F6CD-48FB-A27F-352A90771D71.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Feel sorry for Faye cos she is clearly very insecure and has been from a very young age if she got her boob job at 18. And she is gna come out to so many comments/memes about her lips 😔
I thought it was quite sad but kinda endearing in unseen bits when Faye was talking about herself vs Teddy. She was making herself out to be a bit of a chav, putting herself down and basically saying Teddy is too good for her. She commented about how she likes WKD and Bacardi Breezers but he’s a whisky kinda guy. I know a lot of people don’t like her but it’s quite clear from her behaviours and non-scripted chats that she feels like she’s punching. I love Teddy and in reality I think they are probably worlds apart but they clearly have chemistry and weirdly work well together. It’s nice to see the way in which Teddy is breaking down her walls.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So my friends...I'm hoping nothing happens tonight as I have exams for college starting on Zoom at 6pm..🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ incase they run late and probably will cause its 'zoom lol 😆 I'm hoping not to miss anything tonight.

Saying that I may not be able to answer a single question and be finished by 6.30.
Enjoy my friends x

ETA can't wait to see who Chloe’s choice is to couple up with?? If she doesn't pick Toby i will be shocked 😳

Reactions: 3
So my friends...I'm hoping nothing happens tonight as I have exams for college starting on Zoom at 6pm..🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ incase they run late and probably will cause its 'zoom lol 😆 I'm hoping not to miss anything tonight.

Saying that I may not be able to answer a single question and be finished by 6.30.
Enjoy my friends x

ETA can't wait to see who Chloe’s choice is to couple up with?? If she doesn't pick Toby i will be shocked 😳
Good luck with exams..

I am hoping Millie picks someone completely left field and not Liar Liam. Have a sinking feeling she will fall for his shite though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Name your top 2 best dressed and top 2 worst dressed from the selection below.

Best - Sam and Jake
Worst - Dale and Hugo :sick:

%60.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.