Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary and Clarrise are so far up their own arses its untrue. Not an ounce of personality between the pair of them

Reactions: 33
Mary and Clarrise are so far up their own arses its untrue. Not an ounce of personality between the pair of them
Mary especially. Dull as dishwater. She is the epitome of someone who thinks she can just sit there and get by solely on her looks

Reactions: 26
Feel sorry for Faye cos she is clearly very insecure and has been from a very young age if she got her boob job at 18. And she is gna come out to so many comments/memes about her lips 😔

Reactions: 3
It's a real shame to see the girls getting on the botox and fillers at a young age. I get there's some insecurities but they genuinely don't need it, I think they're all beautiful in their own way. It's ridiculous the likes of the S*n say tit like "Liberty is a natural beauty who chose not to go under the knife" - she's 21 ffs, let her live. Then again, people seem to think anyone over the age of 26 is dried up and past it. You can't win.

Reactions: 15
I think both Millie and Kaz are incredibly pretty as they are the most natural

Reactions: 7
Feel sorry for Faye cos she is clearly very insecure and has been from a very young age if she got her boob job at 18. And she is gna come out to so many comments/memes about her lips 😔
I’m not especially heartless but if you want to be out there with all the financial benefits being out there accrues you will have to live with/accept what gets said about you. Playing Devil’s Advocate if you are truly that insecure you should not be anywhere near a reality TV show where your face and most of your body are on show to a couple of million people every night.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

He doesn't have chemistry because he's gay. He's stringing people along by not being his true self. The past two nights it's as if he's left the show because he doesn't get shown. I find it amusing he gave away how scripted and not real the show is by saying job done :D
Pretty sure he had a long term girlfriend before he went on the show. I saw a picture of them together from her Instagram online saying a whole year of loving you caption on it.

Reactions: 4
was the casa tinder thing our first look?

sam was pi$$ed i'm surprised he didn't kick off.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY don't these new boys stand up for themselves? Matthew & Sam both had the perfect opportunity to calmly say to Kaz & Faye that they've been a bit muggy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Probably another unpopular opinion on the Millie/Lillie/Liam thing..

I know that they’re living together in a house so it’s a bit different, but, when I wasn’t exclusive with my boyfriend I was kissing people - doesn’t make me like him any less I was just enjoying dating.

I’m not convinced Liam has it in him to be faithful on the outside, but, he was with Lillie 24 hours for 4 days - very different to going on a night out in my opinion.

I know everyone is saying Liam has lied/didn’t tell Millie, but sorry he wasn’t actually given the chance to tell Millie before Lillie came in and told her in front of everyone. We will never know if he planned to tell her the truth as soon as the recoupling was over away from everyone.
Liam may have down played it but Lillie definitely over exaggerated - if Liam had been super into her I do think the producers would have shown it.

I’m also sick of the other islanders trying to get involved, Millie needs to make the decision for herself - if it’s a mistake it’s a mistake but I wouldn’t trust any of the others in there for sound relationship advice.

Reactions: 17
was the casa tinder thing our first look?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY don't these new boys stand up for themselves? Matthew & Sam both had the perfect opportunity to calmly say to Kaz & Faye that they've been a bit muggy.
I think its the way it's edited. Like Kaz and Matt's convo just kept showing her mouthing off and cut to him looking gormless 🙄 but it was obvious that wasn't the natural flow of conversation!

Let me get this straight Kaz is openly rowing with Tyler about him wanting to get to know her and the one he bought back from CA. Crying and getting upset about it to the girls THEN has a go at Matthew for not showing more interest in her. Is she ok? I’d like her to leave now silly cow!!

I felt really sorry for Sam, Faye was out of order kissing Teddy before chatting to Sam first. Imagine the uproar from her if he did that to her!!!

Toby is hilarious he had no clue what he is doing at all but I’m here for it 🤣🤣
The double standards coming from the girls in recent episodes is unreal 🤣

I really rated Kaz until last night, she can’t expect Tyler to make a decision and give her 100% when she hasn’t made it clear she would do the same. Tyler wanted to know if he’d be wasting his time and she just started shouting at him 😂

Also they’ve known each other for a few days before casa amor. The Liam and Millie situation isn’t as drawn out and dramatic compared to Kaz and Tyler. Kaz needs to stop being so rude in conversations and storming off when he doesn’t beg at her feet. That being said, Tyler is a bit of an idiot 😅

Reactions: 12
I think its the way it's edited. Like Kaz and Matt's convo just kept showing her mouthing off and cut to him looking gormless 🙄 but it was obvious that wasn't the natural flow of conversation!
oh do you? I miss these things because I've got one eye on tattle lol. I hate how they don't show natural conversations now.

Reactions: 4
Interesting regarding the Liam hate. I’m wondering genuinely when someone apologizes do you accept it or throw it back? Quite often we hear ‘he/she hasn’t even said sorry’ yet when they do it’s scoffed at.
I need changed behaviour. The word sorry is a start.

So many times men have said "sorry" and continued when their canine behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually think Millie is stunning and the best looking in there by a safe distance. The thing about her is she has a face that is attractive to those who appreciate natural beauty. There is something about her face that reminds me of old Hollywood. But if you’re into the insta type looking girl then she won’t be for you. Her figure is amazing, very lean and fit and she seems to be pretty laid back and happy with herself. She radiates confidence and carries herself well and that’s also attractive.
Agreed. See this way too often, lovely girl going for some dipshit punching above his weight in every way. It would be refreshing to see her completely shutting it down but she obviously still fancies him. Out of the villa it would be easier probably.

Reactions: 5
I am tempted to put a bet on how quickly Jake and Liberty split up…
From my memory.. they all stay together for a year.

I remember Danny from s5 blocked me because in his q&a I said he and Jordanne only had 5 months left. I was right!!!
Them too was so cringe. Kept putting 🔐 on every post until 5 months later lol

The winter cast stayed together longer due to covid but yeah a year

Reactions: 8
From my memory.. they all stay together for a year.

I remember Danny from s5 blocked me because in his q&a I said he and Jordanne only had 5 months left. I was right!!!
Them too was so cringe. Kept putting 🔐 on every post until 5 months later lol

The winter cast stayed together longer due to covid but yeah a year
Oh yeah I’m convinced they have an unspoken contract of a minimum of 6 months to keep themselves and the show interesting 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.