Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Millie doesn't give Liam another go. He was laughing when Lillie was speaking at the recoupling and there hasn't been a sincere apology - he thinks he's all hard done by "in the dog house" - mate, you're in a comfy bed, lucky that you're not in the bin.

I would LOVE it if we got a Lauren Conrad speech "I forgive you, but I also want to forget you" from Millie... Followed by her choosing a new fella.

My gut is telling me she will let him off though 🤮
I’d say she will give him another shot. She was already laying the groundwork for it last night. If she was well and truly done she would have no tolerance or interest in the petty tit he’s doing to try and win her back, but she seems to find it almost cute and said “at least he’s trying”, really?! She also said she feels sorry for him. I think it’s a tale as old as time really and one many women can relate to, and I find the psychology of her decisions interesting. She wants to be finished with him and knows she deserves better but she still likes him and wants to be with him. It’s a battle of emotion and we will see which one wins out. But I hope people don’t turn on her if she does give him another chance, she wouldn’t be the first to forgive a betrayal and she won’t be the last. Time will tell if it actually works out but I wouldn’t blame her for wanting to give it one last try, you can’t turn off your feelings I’m afraid especially when living with the person 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Any smidgeon of ikeability I had for Kaz went last night when she more or less attacked Matthew for not cuddling her in bed. It was not only the words she used but her body language, especially the look in her eye.
kaz shocked me last night, I did not see that coming from her. matthew didn't do anything wrong tbh she just expected him to worship her at her feet. hope he goes off with one of the other casa girls who can appreciate him better tbh

Reactions: 21

He doesn't have chemistry because he's gay. He's stringing people along by not being his true self. The past two nights it's as if he's left the show because he doesn't get shown. I find it amusing he gave away how scripted and not real the show is by saying job done :D

Reactions: 10
I’d say she will give him another shot. She was already laying the groundwork for it last night. If she was well and truly done she would have no tolerance or interest in the petty tit he’s doing to try and win her back, but she seems to find it almost cute and said “at least he’s trying”, really?! She also said she feels sorry for him. I think it’s a tale as old as time really and one many women can relate to, and I find the psychology of her decisions interesting. She wants to be finished with him and knows she deserves better but she still likes him and wants to be with him. It’s a battle of emotion and we will see which one wins out. But I hope people don’t turn on her if she does give him another chance, she wouldn’t be the first to forgive a betrayal and she won’t be the last. Time will tell if it actually works out but I wouldn’t blame her for wanting to give it one last try, you can’t turn off your feelings I’m afraid especially when living with the person 24/7
Perhaps but it’s a lot easier if you’re in your normal environment where you can discuss everything with those you love and trust and have nothing but your best interests at heart. How can she reach the right conclusion when she us surrounded by those who only have their own best interests at heart 🤔. Those girl group hugs are so posed it’s laughable. It’s obvious she does have real feelings for him and If I were Millie I would ask to leave so she can get her head around things in private …. and have proper access to view what actually happened in CA.
In the end we love who we love but you need to have all the information.

Perhaps but it’s a lot easier if you’re in your normal environment where you can discuss everything with those you love and trust and have nothing but your best interests at heart. How can she reach the right conclusion when she us surrounded by those who only have their own best interests at heart 🤔. Those girl group hugs are so posed it’s laughable. It’s obvious she does have real feelings for him and If I were Millie I would ask to leave so she can get her head around things in private …. and have proper access to view what actually happened in CA.
In the end we love who we love but you need to have all the information.
I found the same thing with the group hugs. The way they all paused it’s like they were just waiting for it to be created into a meme for girl power bla bla bla.

Reactions: 3
Let me get this straight Kaz is openly rowing with Tyler about him wanting to get to know her and the one he bought back from CA. Crying and getting upset about it to the girls THEN has a go at Matthew for not showing more interest in her. Is she ok? I’d like her to leave now silly cow!!

I felt really sorry for Sam, Faye was out of order kissing Teddy before chatting to Sam first. Imagine the uproar from her if he did that to her!!!

Toby is hilarious he had no clue what he is doing at all but I’m here for it 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

He doesn't have chemistry because he's gay. He's stringing people along by not being his true self. The past two nights it's as if he's left the show because he doesn't get shown. I find it amusing he gave away how scripted and not real the show is by saying job done :D
This is probably unpopular but I relate most to Hugo in the villa. I’m not someone who forms quick opinions on if I like someone and I’m quite introverted so I take a long while to warm. I think the show should actually try and be a little more inclusive to people like Hugo, and realise not everyone wants to fake a connection. It was obvious from their chat he wasn’t into Georgia yet everyone went off at him for it… better to be honest.

The idea that out of 20 randomly selected boys and girls all of them will form a connection with someone else is unrealistic IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay y’all, here are my thoughts:

I hope Millie gives Liam another chance because they seemed to have the most genuine connection out of everyone before he went CA, I think based on that he deserves another chance. I’ve always said this but I don’t feel Millie is not the most attractive physically, I believe it’s her kind soul, laidback attitude and lovely personality that attracts him to her over some of the others. She is the epitome of a “nice girl” and a “good girl”, and I was actually flat out surprised when he showed such interest in her because it’s not who I would’ve put him with mentally, but it goes to show he likes her for her. He fucked up yes but provided he never ever lets her down again and treats her how she deserves, I’d really like to see them together because I do honestly think they make each other happy.

I agree what he did was inconsiderate of her feelings and humiliating for her and it was wrong to hurt her like that - he most definitely needs to apologise and be a man and mean it and take responsibility for his actions - but at the end of the day, he could have brought L back (not worth spelling her whole name after her smug face during that 1 on 1😌) and he chose not to. In THAT case he would’ve been a massive duck off bellend, but for a male to go to the efforts he is and embarrassing himself in a sense to get back in her good books, is a pretty big deal. You know men and their egos. If he didn’t like her, he’d have moved on or fucked her off by now.

Tyler is possibly the most weird fake game playing person I think I’ve ever witnessed: he’s become unattractive so quickly. I think it’s so unfair the way he lied to Kaz, I don’t think her reaction is inappropriate. I don’t agree with the way she handled it and embarrassed Matt, but I fully understand why she’s been so upset. I think I, the entire villa and all of the UK know he never had any genuine interest in her, so to make her cry like that and flit back and forth between her and Clarisse - purely because he’s second-guessing his decision in terms of strategising who’s the safest option to protect his image/place in LI - is so unfair and gross to watch.

At least Toby has the brain cell to finish with girls before he cracks on. Yes maybe not abi due to be in CA but we saw him finish with Kaz, then Chloe, then Mary, then Abi. That’s the difference. Liam fully had his fun and expected to return to Millie with her arms open for him when he had been engaging in inappropriate behaviour whilst away. I’m not saying Toby is right as he jumps into bed/snogging the new girl really fast but his “I’m done with this toy. Where is the next” act is slightly better than Liam
True. I guess I just don't see the sense in Millie sulking and pining after Liam for the rest of her time in the villa when she obviously still likes him. She may as well enjoy the rest of her time with him but remember that he is a fu*k boy who can't be trusted. Just treat it as a holiday romance.

Surely nobody actually believes any of this years couple's will survive on the outside? 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
True. I guess I just don't see the sense in Millie sulking and pining after Liam for the rest of her time in the villa when she obviously still likes him. She may as well enjoy the rest of her time with him but remember that he is a fu*k boy who can't be trusted. Just treat it as a holiday romance.

Surely nobody actually believes any of this years couple's will survive on the outside? 😂🤦‍♀️
I am tempted to put a bet on how quickly Jake and Liberty split up…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is probably unpopular but I relate most to Hugo in the villa. I’m not someone who forms quick opinions on if I like someone and I’m quite introverted so I take a long while to warm. I think the show should actually try and be a little more inclusive to people like Hugo, and realise not everyone wants to fake a connection. It was obvious from their chat he wasn’t into Georgia yet everyone went off at him for it… better to be honest.

The idea that out of 20 randomly selected boys and girls all of them will form a connection with someone else is unrealistic IMO.
I agree with that. The women this year is arguably the worst ever season if based on looks. That might be shallow but you need a physical attraction with someone and this bunch whilst not ugly are just clones of the usual types with fake boobs, botox and the rest. I was like a dog on heat in my twenties but this lot would have made me a Nun.

Reactions: 6
exactly, like she knows she deserves better but her feelings are quite strong for him and I think she will take him back

also, did anyone chat her sniffing the duvet after he sprayed on his aftershave on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree with that. The women this year is arguably the worst ever season if based on looks. That might be shallow but you need a physical attraction with someone and this bunch whilst not ugly are just clones of the usual types with fake boobs, botox and the rest. I was like a dog on heat in my twenties but this lot would have made me a Nun.
Yeah… the OG girls and guys were all a bit “meh”. There aren’t any contestants like Ovie or India or Maura… I can honestly get why Hugo hasn’t formed a good connection. I think most of them as just faking it to stay to the final 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yeah… the OG girls and guys were all a bit “meh”. There aren’t any contestants like Ovie or India or Maura… I can honestly get why Hugo hasn’t formed a good connection. I think most of them as just faking it to stay to the final 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same here. India was top tier. Amber Davies, Amber Gill, Zara Holland Maura Higgins, Molly Mae and others are a level above this lot who have had far too much work done....

Reactions: 4
Okay y’all, here are my thoughts:

I hope Millie gives Liam another chance because they seemed to have the most genuine connection out of everyone before he went CA, I think based on that he deserves another chance. I’ve always said this but I don’t feel Millie is not the most attractive physically, I believe it’s her kind soul, laidback attitude and lovely personality that attracts him to her over some of the others. She is the epitome of a “nice girl” and a “good girl”, and I was actually flat out surprised when he showed such interest in her because it’s not who I would’ve put him with mentally, but it goes to show he likes her for her. He fucked up yes but provided he never ever lets her down again and treats her how she deserves, I’d really like to see them together because I do honestly think they make each other happy.

I agree what he did was inconsiderate of her feelings and humiliating for her and it was wrong to hurt her like that - he most definitely needs to apologise and be a man and mean it and take responsibility for his actions - but at the end of the day, he could have brought L back (not worth spelling her whole name after her smug face during that 1 on 1😌) and he chose not to. In THAT case he would’ve been a massive duck off bellend, but for a male to go to the efforts he is and embarrassing himself in a sense to get back in her good books, is a pretty big deal. You know men and their egos. If he didn’t like her, he’d have moved on or fucked her off by now.

Tyler is possibly the most weird fake game playing person I think I’ve ever witnessed: he’s become unattractive so quickly. I think it’s so unfair the way he lied to Kaz, I don’t think her reaction is inappropriate. I don’t agree with the way she handled it and embarrassed Matt, but I fully understand why she’s been so upset. I think I, the entire villa and all of the UK know he never had any genuine interest in her, so to make her cry like that and flit back and forth between her and Clarisse - purely because he’s second-guessing his decision in terms of strategising who’s the safest option to protect his image/place in LI - is so unfair and gross to watch.
I don’t agree at all, I think Millie is stunning, naturally beauty and a kind heart too. I REALLY don’t want her to take Liam back because what is that saying about women? It’s ok for men to disrespect us but as long as they’re remorseful and do a couple of nice gestures all is forgiven? No it’s not ok at all. I will lose all respect for her if she takes him back

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I actually think Millie is stunning and the best looking in there by a safe distance. The thing about her is she has a face that is attractive to those who appreciate natural beauty. There is something about her face that reminds me of old Hollywood. But if you’re into the insta type looking girl then she won’t be for you. Her figure is amazing, very lean and fit and she seems to be pretty laid back and happy with herself. She radiates confidence and carries herself well and that’s also attractive.

Reactions: 47
I don’t know why Millie didn’t just say she needed time and space the other day, to make up her mind, rather than emphatically saying she was ending it..

Now she’s likely to do a u-turn on all that, in my opinion it makes her look daft and a mug 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hate it when women allow men to treat them like this, it’s so frustrating. And what’s the point? She will now always have doubts about him.. you can’t build a successful relationship from these beginnings.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.