Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Millie forgives Liam I really hope he fucks up again to show her she was wrong and he really is a scumbag

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought voo was because of his accent? Like that's how he pronounces view? If that makes sense? Or am I being thick 😳 Sorry if this is old news now but just catching up
The idea came from Toby, whose mind is best visualized as a pinball machine, or a blender on full speed. I wouldn't overthink it because he certainly didn't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone seen the latest about Brad & Lucinda?

"Brad, 26, and an unnamed male are said to have "squared up" in a nightclub after 21 year old Lucinda was reportedly seen having "intimate chats" with both of them".

She’s a hooooooe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Casa Amour girls are so up their own arse. They are nothing special, especially as the original villa boys are all gravitating back to the OG villa girls. The CA girls may as well couple up with the CA boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If Millie picks Liam I will be so disappointed, she’s been strong so far and will just make herself look stupid and I feel like the public may not be behind her as much! Lillie was so desperate to be Molly mae with the teddy and everything 🤮

Reactions: 7
I think Millie will pick him, saying it’s to see how it goes then 0.8 seconds later they will be in bed all cuddled up whilst all the other (muggy/mugged off) islanders say “ahhhhhh, you’re so cute”

And thus, the season dies it’s final death ☠

Reactions: 7
In fairness I can see Millie choosing Liam purely because she doesn’t even know anyone else

Reactions: 6
I am DEAD at anyone saying that gnome is best dressed🤣🤣🤣🤣 he needs to do that shirt back up ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One thing we can all agree on is that a big dose of Mr Hammond would be appreciated tonight.
#TattleLovesHugo4eva

1.gif

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If millie picks Liam tonight, can we please get them out so that he knows it’s not acceptable to do what he did. I can’t think of anything worse than a guy who messed around going on to win the show.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.