Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The producers should send Millie a half-decent Liam replacement, it's the only solution.

Reactions: 28
So you know how we all noticed the lack of Hugo in the last few eps, apparently the producers themselves are bored of him and it took multiple takes to get his kiss with Amy (?) filmed so they're giving him less screen time. Now I did read this in the dailyfail but it sounds about right.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So you know how we all noticed the lack of Hugo in the last few eps, apparently the producers themselves are bored of him and it took multiple takes to get his kiss with Amy (?) filmed so they're giving him less screen time. Now I did read this in the dailyfail but it sounds about right.
If it took multiple takes for the kiss, his "job done" comment finally makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
If it took multiple takes for the kiss, his "job done" comment finally makes sense.
Haha good point!

I think they quite often do multiple takes of kisses and other dramatic moments though, to make sure they get good footage. Sometimes you can see continuity errors between different shots 😂

Reactions: 12
I don't think what Liam did is any more crappy than what Tyler and Toby did/continue to do. If Chloe can consider taking back Toby (wtf), it's not that shocking that Millie would give Liam a second chance. Personally I wouldn't give any of them the time of day but maybe Millie just wants to enjoy the rest of her time there whilst knowing it is going nowhere on the outside. Fair play to her if so. I just hope she doesn't catch feels and end up hurt when they leave the villa.
At least Toby has the brain cell to finish with girls before he cracks on. Yes maybe not abi due to be in CA but we saw him finish with Kaz, then Chloe, then Mary, then Abi. That’s the difference. Liam fully had his fun and expected to return to Millie with her arms open for him when he had been engaging in inappropriate behaviour whilst away. I’m not saying Toby is right as he jumps into bed/snogging the new girl really fast but his “I’m done with this toy. Where is the next” act is slightly better than Liam

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The daily fail have an article on Hugo as mentioned above and his kiss with Amy. At the bottom Lucinda is quoted as saying that he really liked her and Chloe and wanted someone like that to walk in.

I think that makes sense, all his comments about not liking fake women didn’t really ring true then and certainly don’t now, he chose Amy who ignored him. Secretly wants Chloe who only sees him as a pal and would sell his nana for a chance with Lucinda.

The more we learn about Hugo the more creepy he comes across.

Reactions: 33
I really hope Millie doesn't give Liam another go. He was laughing when Lillie was speaking at the recoupling and there hasn't been a sincere apology - he thinks he's all hard done by "in the dog house" - mate, you're in a comfy bed, lucky that you're not in the bin.

I would LOVE it if we got a Lauren Conrad speech "I forgive you, but I also want to forget you" from Millie... Followed by her choosing a new fella.

My gut is telling me she will let him off though 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 33
As much as I hate jake him helping Liam with the little things to get millie back like the pic on the phone and note in bed was kinda sweet!
I don’t want to be shot down but maybe he didn’t see them as a threat as he is trying to get them back together!
I’ll get my coat 😔🤣😔🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Liam didn’t make a mistake like you could say Teddy did kissing her in the truth or dare game (although I don’t think he was really wrong for doing this 🤷🏼‍♀️(. Liam was calculated and spent nights with this girl saying there was a connection, rolling over because he couldn’t control himself, leading her on, acting as though he liked her, seeming to debate which he preferred between Millie or Lillie. If he can do that and just blame it on being egged on by the boys it shows his character perfectly and Millie would be a fool to forgive him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Millie will forgive Liam, she has feelings for him, he is grafting, she will eventually forgive him, cue the producers setting the scene, tears, kisses, the music, the other islanders whooping and crying. Jake trying to hump liams leg. Yawn.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Anyone seen the latest about Brad & Lucinda?

"Brad, 26, and an unnamed male are said to have "squared up" in a nightclub after 21 year old Lucinda was reportedly seen having "intimate chats" with both of them".

over this lot. lucinda's head wus going to swivel around like an ikea chair, who is surprised at this point ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I use to really like kaz and was rooting for her but I really cannot stand the double standards of how she is treating Matthew and the fact she is completely oblivious to how she is treating him. I don’t blame the guy for pulling away a bit no one wants to be treated like second best.

I can also guarantee most men have done what Liam has done before the exclusive stage. Then made it official afterwards except he has done it on tv
Any smidgeon of ikeability I had for Kaz went last night when she more or less attacked Matthew for not cuddling her in bed. It was not only the words she used but her body language, especially the look in her eye. A classic case of getting your retaliation in first, she was spoiling for a confrontation so she would come across as a woman who knows her own mind and isn’t afraid to state it. Total fail (IMO). .. if you want to make yourself appear feisty but reasonable you don’t pick on the likes of Bambi .. she knew he wouldn’t give it back to her.
Big fail Kaz, everyone who has a wonderful son just like Matthew now loathes you.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.