Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this was mentioned before but has anyone else noticed the clear divide between the Casa Amor and Villa girls ?

Reactions: 39
I've never seen the CA girls isolate themselves so much.. they aren't playing smart

Chloe from da block is back #GraftCity 🤣

Also who did they are moving mad at the end????
these CA girls idk what it is but I can’t warm to them they just seem to think they are above the villa girls

Reactions: 11
Anyone else shed a tear at Jiberty's dramatic recoupling? I was bawling.

"Honey, I'm home!!!" 😍😍😍

1.gif

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I do hope it was Millie saying 'I'm moving mad!' at the end of First Look as she approached the firepit to recouple. Will be hilarious if she picks Sam or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of my students at work is pissing me right off, so I
decided to go to the gym to burn off some steam but am conscious I don't want to look like Toby when I hit the weights

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I like Millie but I don't think she's that "pretty". She is attractive and carries herself well. I think Kaz and Abigail have the prettiest faces out of the girls

Just a shallow opinion haha . I hope Millie doesn't take Liam back, but I have a feeling she will eventually, if not tonight

Reactions: 3
I thought Lillie was an upgraded Millie in terms of appearance and personality. Crushed she's gone.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought voo was because of his accent? Like that's how he pronounces view? If that makes sense? Or am I being thick 😳 Sorry if this is old news now but just catching up

Reactions: 6
I can’t help but want Millie and Liam to sort it out. I know personally if I felt that strongly about someone I would be able to forgive what he has done. He’s betrayed her definitely but I think you can be blinded especially in those early days.

She didn’t deserve to be treated that way at all, she does deserve better but the hopeless romantic inside of me wants them to fall in love and live happily ever after!

I don’t get this “connection” tit. It basically means I found someone else attractive and the feeling was mutual. Which isn’t the end of the world. I love my husband to death but of course I still fancy Jesse Williams. Out of 6 attractive women he was bound to find one of them attractive. I really don’t think “having a connection” is all that deep for most men. This is not justifying what he did to Millie, but it probably means two very different things to Liam and Millie.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.