Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get Joey Essex vibes from Hugo? Like you know there isn’t a lot going on behind the eyes but you can’t help but think they’re adorable 🥰

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Think chloe just has stick on nails cause she changes them way more than other girls, every few episodes they are different
In Georgia’s love island Q&A on Instagram she said that this year they were having to do things like nails etc themselves coz of Covid restrictions.

Reactions: 5
Is it me or has Chloe got different hair extensions in? She seemed to have nano or micro rings in now she has little tapes?
Can’t unsee how visible all the girls extensions are when they put their hair up

Reactions: 8
In Georgia’s love island Q&A on Instagram she said that this year they were having to do things like nails etc themselves coz of Covid restrictions.
This makes sense why Dale cut the boys hair too rather than them getting it done which I assume they have done in normal years?

Reactions: 6
Toby told everyone but Chloe that he likes her, in his classic what-would-a-13-year-old-boy-do mind
Hugo got 0.0002 minutes screen time
Liams worming his way back in
Kaz is wanting to get to know Tyler and Irish guy, but is very upset that Tyler wants to also get to know Clarisse and Kaz. Classic Kaz.
That’s about it.
Thanks. Ah usual, not much then 🤣

Kaz shut uppppp. She expects boys to drop to the floor and worship her but gives nothing back she’s dead chat and moans when they aren’t all over her like a rash in bed.
I've never heard her have a meaningful conversation with any of the boys ever, outside of her rant at Tyler. She's everybody's side kick, "just nice enough", but contributes nothing. Her, Abi and all these CA girls need to leave.

Reactions: 4
Kaz and Toby both having so much ups and downs in my eyes, am actually lovung Toby atm…actually they are all very up and down in the public opinion so i guess its anyones game now!!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel like the weighting of who gets screen time is really bad sometimes? I don’t know what any of the people form CA are like because they’ve been given such little screen time… can’t remember what Hugo looks like… Liberty seems to have gone on a cruise or something…

I like Kaz normally but this episode she was a bit of an idiot, getting annoyed at a two guys for not giving her 100%…I honestly would have rather watched some of the other couples getting to know each other more then that 🤷🏻‍♀️ She knew Tyler for 4 days before CA… the other girl was given barely any airtime despite the fact she’s in the same situation as Kaz… I really don’t understand why the episode was mainly dedicated to that story before a public vote and recoupling.

Reactions: 18
Ah kaz get a grip although why didn’t Mathew just tell her why he was annoyed instead of sulking and ignoring her for a day.
Chloe and Toby ftw.

I can’t believe what a letdown Abi ended up being.
Ok so do we have nine boys and nine girls? If so I assume they’ll recouple tomorrow and then do a public vote to dump about three couples?

Reactions: 12
so Millie Moo is gonna forgive Liam after roughly 72 hours, 24 hours after speaking to Lillie/telling Liam she doesn't see a future with him all because he wrote a stupid message in sloppy handwriting on a scrap of toilet paper and a stupid text message, jesus christ, the standards and bar are so low! if he's willing to cheat on you on live tv, what will he do when the cameras stop rolling, Id love if she didnt bend so easily and forgive but lets be real she will, same with Chloe going back to Tobias even though had Hugo not saved her she would be off the show, these women need mug tatted on their face cause honestly wtf

Reactions: 34
Millie needs to stop being so weak and allowing somebody to get away with completely disrespecting her, she should be walking away from this with her head held high not giving him the time of day but instead she’s caving on somebody who didn’t mind cuddling, kissing and enjoying a ‘lap dance’ from another girl a few days ago. Get me out of today’s society, it’s all wrong, why do people accept being absolutely MUGGED OFF by little twats!!!!?!!!??????

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m really confused with this Tyler / Clarise / Kaz scenario. Why are they both so invested in him? I’d be running away from him

And poor Matthew, Kaz wants him to give her more attention - yet she keeps having conversations with Tyler, it’s coming across as matthew being 2nd best, and that Kaz is waiting to see what Tyler decides.
Do you think Kaz would really get back with Tyler now?

Reactions: 20
Anyone know if there’s a thread for love island USA started watching it as so much more drama than the uk version

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.