Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaz is upset because Tyler is treating her as second best. When she is treating Matthew as second best. She is really annoying me now, get her out. It’s not the Kaz show

Reactions: 42
If I was Matt I’d just get to know Mary and Abi instead of happily being a backup option. Kaz is allowing herself to be disrespected by being an option to Tyler, just why, know your worth and walk away?!

Why are all of these people so happy with being an option, a backup plan, Matt is out here being a bleeping understudy for the days Tyler isn’t showing interest

Reactions: 18
I actually think Tyler comes across a little bit aggressive sometimes. But then again kaz is always screaming lmao

Reactions: 20
Toby should win because he definitely isn't in there to win!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hated him last week now I just find him hilarious

Reactions: 22
What a lovely voo
This whole text thing was so staged and cringe anyway, but I really don't get why they made a point of telling him to spell view as "v-o-o". Was it a reference to something between Liam and Millie, or is misspelling words just considered hilarious banter by Jake and Liam? It was weird and I was really unreasonably angered by it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This whole text thing was so staged and cringe anyway, by I really don't get why they made a point of telling him to spell view as "v-o-o". Was it a reference to something between Liam and Millie, or is misspelling words just what counts as hilarious banter for Jake and Liam? It was weird and I was really unreasonably angered by it.
To rhyme with millie moo

Reactions: 7
I really don't get why they made a point of telling him to spell view as "v-o-o".
A combination of Millie Moo and View, an idea cooked up by English language professor Toby in his scrambled mind. A man who just a few episodes ago was learning to spell using an alphabet of rotten melon chunks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tomorrow's recouping will be along the lines of:

Liberty + Jake
Chloe + Toby
Kaz + Tyler
Faye + Teddy
Millie + Sam
Abi + Dale
Mary + Liam
Amy + Hugo
Clarisse + Matt

And frankly this series is THAT predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tomorrow's recouping will be along the lines of:

Liberty + Jake
Chloe + Toby
Kaz + Tyler
Faye + Teddy
Millie + Sam
Abi + Dale
Mary + Liam
Amy + Hugo
Clarisse + Matt

And frankly this series is THAT predictable.
I’ve bookmarked this post to marvel at your mystic Meg abilities

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is something dodgy going on with love island this year, on Friday at the recoupling Chloe had multi coloured nails, on Sunday she had bright yellow and tonight she has multi coloured again………
I’m sure AJ said on her IG stories that they are having to do their own nails etc due to covid.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.