Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up: the photo thing was so tragic, the girls and the boys literally just a few feet from each other. Is this year 6 school disco?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In Georgia’s love island Q&A on Instagram she said that this year they were having to do things like nails etc themselves coz of Covid restrictions.
I actually had to stop and think there for about 90 seconds and remember who Georgia was!!! How thick am I? 😳😳

Reactions: 2
Kaz, jake and Faye need to go. I cannot believe how weak this years characters are including casa amour. I feel like Tyler just wants Faye back as he perceives the public as liking her. I think the Liam thing is set up by the producers to cause drama. I just feel like none of it is natural, it’s sooo different from season 2

Reactions: 4
Tomorrow's recouping will be along the lines of:

Liberty + Jake
Chloe + Toby
Kaz + Tyler
Faye + Teddy
Millie + Sam
Abi + Dale
Mary + Liam
Amy + Hugo
Clarisse + Matt

And frankly this series is THAT predictable.
This is BRILLIANT..bet you're right ✅ 😏 😉 🤣

Reactions: 3
The people on it are way to immature and lacking any life experience they need to do it from age 26+ next year with people actually looking for love! I cannot watch another series of ditzy girls only on it to get Instagram followers and collab deals and these little clueless boys with ZERO game or sex appeal just jumping from one bird to another it’s called love island not influencer island

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Saw this one and loved it 🤣 who’d have thought it would be Toby that we’d get endless memes about this year!
DEB6CE55-EEE6-470C-ACCD-4970DE87F232.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Toby - I’m in a bit of a pickle

me sitting at home watching his antics - Toby you are a bleeping pickle

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The people on it are way to immature and lacking any life experience they need to do it from age 26+ next year with people actually looking for love! I cannot watch another series of ditzy girls only on it to get Instagram followers and collab deals and these little clueless boys with ZERO game or sex appeal just jumping from one bird to another it’s called love island not influencer island
I'm 26 and I say 30 plus instead. Those people actually want mortgages and a commitment. People in their 20's are still and I hate the term "moving mad"!

Reactions: 15
Sharon Gaffka -Age: 25
Aaron Francis - Age: 24
Liberty Poole - Age: 21
Hugo Hammond - Age: 24
Shannon Singh -Age: 22
Jake Cornish- Age: 24
Kaz Kamwi - Age: 26
Brad McClelland - Age: 26
Chloe Burrows - Age: 25
Toby Aromolaran - Age: 22
Faye Winter - Age: 26
Chuggs Wallis - Age: 23
Liam Reardon - Age: 21
Rachel Finni - Age: 29
Lucinda Strafford - Age: 21
Millie Court - Age: 24
Teddy Soares - Age: 26
AJ Bunker -Age: 28
Danny Bibby - Age: 25

Amy Day -
Age 25
Clarisse Juliette - Age 23
Dale Mehmet - Age 24
Sam Jackson - Age 23
Mary Bedford - Age 22
Matthew Macnabb - Age 26
Abigail Rawlings - Age 27
Tyler Cruickshank - Age 26

Reactions: 10
I’m all for Toby to win at the point, duck knows which girl he will be by the time the final comes though 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If millie takes liam back i’ll be disappointed, v sick of the men in this show getting away with tit and the women always taking them back.

Reactions: 15
Liam is thick as pig tit. He looks like a bewildered space alien with his vacant eyes, you can feeeeel the power of an entire vacuous black hole swirling between his ears.

IMAGINE saying to someone ~ the day after you make them cry all day because you kissed, jumped in to bed with and pursued someone and then lied about it~ 'nice dress, would look better on my bedroom floor'. I watched carefully and he can only reach her in conversation with highly inappropriate sexual talk. No substance, no sorry, no ability to show true remorse by making gestures or speaking to her with respect about how she feels and how he made her feel.

Pretty sure she had to coach him to be able to say something nice/human in recoupling ceremonies at the beginning because all he could reference was sexual tension.

He is a bleeping idiot. I loathe his stupid face and every thought in his tiny brain. Coached by that idiot hobgoblin, and it's starting to work. I hope she gets a grip but she won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Liam is thick as pig tit. He looks like a bewildered space alien with his vacant eyes, you can feeeeel the power of an entire vacuous black hole swirling between his ears.

IMAGINE saying to someone ~ the day after you make them cry all day because you kissed, jumped in to bed with and pursued someone and then lied about it~ 'nice dress, would look better on my bedroom floor'. I watched carefully and he can only reach her in conversation with highly inappropriate sexual talk. No substance, no sorry, no ability to show true remorse by making gestures or speaking to her with respect about how she feels and how he made her feel.

Pretty sure she had to coach him to be able to say something nice/human in recoupling ceremonies at the beginning because all he could reference was sexual tension.

He is a bleeping idiot. I loathe his stupid face and every thought in his tiny brain. Coached by that idiot hobgoblin, and it's starting to work. I hope she gets a grip but she won't.
Liam does have cold calculating shark eyes. He doesn't seem a kind person. I really can't see what Millie sees in him at all, as she seems funny, kind and bright.

Reactions: 20
Tomorrow's recouping will be along the lines of:

Liberty + Jake
Chloe + Toby
Kaz + Tyler
Faye + Teddy
Millie + Sam
Abi + Dale
Mary + Liam
Amy + Hugo
Clarisse + Matt

And frankly this series is THAT predictable.
I don’t think Millie will pick Sam, has she even had one conversation with him? If she doesn’t pick Liam I think she’ll pick Matthew because she was eyeing him up in Unseen Bits.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.