Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaz will probably make a huge drama out of it. Tbh I just want them all dumped at this point and 12 new people in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
tyler must think he’s gods greatest gift or something because why’s he acting like he can have two girls at once & they should just be ok with him playing them.

Reactions: 16
nooo imagine if amy picks last and its between lets say hugo and dale and she picks dale? SCENES

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the drama was fun while it lasted but it can’t imagine there being much more after this

Reactions: 1
I find it an absolute madness that each year I usually have a clear favourite couple that seem like they’re really into each other, but this year I want the total underdogs to win! Literally hoping that Toby and Chloe couple back up and take the 50k!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
how many are gonna be sent home tomorrow then ?
I think there’s an even amount of islanders since Abi and Teddy are the only singles so in that case no-one will be dumped. There will probably be a public vote before the end of the week though.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jake & Liberty
Hugo & whatshername
Toby & Chloe
Faye & Teddy
Dale & Mary
Millie & Liam (she’s already caving)
Kaz & Tyler (or Irish guy)
Clarisse will chose Tyler if he’s not picked by Kaz or Sam

Irish guy will go or Sam depending on who Kaz or Clarrise chose

forgot about Aby!!

Reactions: 1
How was this episode? Worth catching up on?
Toby told everyone but Chloe that he likes her, in his classic what-would-a-13-year-old-boy-do mind
Hugo got 0.0002 minutes screen time
Liams worming his way back in
Kaz is wanting to get to know Tyler and Irish guy, but is very upset that Tyler wants to also get to know Clarisse and Kaz. Classic Kaz.
That’s about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Teddy is ready to commit to a long distance relationship, given Faye's permanent residency in Madame Tussauds

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.