Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the cherry on top - good old fashioned Oedipus Complex ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I thought the exact same thing....his dad seemed nice though

@PepsiCherry I'm nominating you as Irelands's entry bombshell next year girl..๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
So get your Instagram in order (we'll set up a go fund me to buy you follower bots lol ๐Ÿ˜†)
Sort your grid out and in you pop ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone PLEASE tell Liberty that Jake said he would do the same thing as all the other boys if he didnโ€™t have a girlfriend? That would be TV gold. He shouldnโ€™t have wanted to because he likes her, not because he has a ball and chain.
Jake reminds me of Jay from the Inbetweeners - giving all the boys shoddy advice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought the exact same thing....his dad seemed nice though

@PepsiCherry I'm nominating you as Irelands's entry bombshell next year girl..๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
So get your Instagram in order (we'll set up a go fund me to buy you follower bots lol ๐Ÿ˜†)
Sort your grid out and in you pop ๐Ÿ˜‰
Im size 16 and 5 foot 11.4 ....... need to get to a size 8 and shrink by 5 inches ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and im brunette.. need to dye it blonde ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Bombshell yes though. In heels you can't miss me !

Imagine me in there !! Taller than most of the lads bar Tyler and Liam in my heels. Be able to see all the drama being a giraffe

Honestly it would be a nightmare but I'm so like maura lol. Id be giving out to everyone and telling them what's what ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Go fund me for followers hhahahahahaha and I'll be 30 next year !!!!!! Look 24 max though ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Im size 16 and 5 foot 11.4 ....... need to get to a size 8 and shrink by 5 inches ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and im brunette.. need to dye it blonde ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Bombshell yes though. In heels you can't miss me !

Imagine me in there !! Taller than most of the lads bar Tyler and Liam in my heels. Be able to see all the drama being a giraffe

Honestly it would be a nightmare but I'm so like maura lol. Id be giving out to everyone and telling them what's what ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Go fund me for followers hhahahahahaha and I'll be 30 next year !!!!!! Look 24 max though ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
We'd demand the Love Island app for Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช and we'd ALL vote for you...you gorgeous thang ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Toby must be a producers puppet because no way in hell after alllllll this he wants chloe now wth ๐Ÿ˜ฉ itโ€™s laughable really

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We'd demand the Love Island app for Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช and we'd ALL vote for you...you gorgeous thang ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I look very like Marina and the Diamonds but again I'm a giraffe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And thank ya you can run my Instagram for me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Had an unexpected win after betting (for the first ever time) on the euros so thought Iโ€™d try my luck with love island ๐Ÿ˜‚ 50/1 for Toby to win so my ยฃ10 could get me ยฃ500, rooting for him now, I need the money ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The duck is wrong with me spending time making tit like this. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

NFZs7nJ - Imgur.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.