Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if I wanted to watch regular people dating I can just hang round the high street.
I want good looking people to salivate over and judge #justsaying

Reactions: 2
Grown ass women who are obsessed with Disney (to the point that they mention it almost every conversation)

Massive
Red
Flag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
019560EC-6EEE-46A4-A6EA-9C5B08B846E2.jpeg

does sophie need an eye test ??? is she currently blinded by connors teeth that she can’t see how bloody attractive connagh is !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So neither twin chosen for a date with a new boy and neither twin chosen (from what we saw) to be kissed in the beer pong game - not even the 'which two islanders would you chose in a threesome' which I bet they thought was about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
with the twins it's the amount of times they say 'yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh' I haven't heard them have one half decent conversation that doesn't involve 'yeahhhh' or touching their hair...🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It would not surprise me if the twins are the 2 girls left standing tonight and the better looking one (to whatever guy goes last) stays in

Reactions: 3
Just scrolled down Shaughna's instagram and found a picture of her at graduation and if she's the second of the left she's lost soo much weight !!

1579260131496.png

Reactions: 1
Finally some good looking men on love island! The new boys are definitely my type!

The twins are not good looking at all, they have nothing to say and they just look way too fake. Good for a quick shag but nothing more 😂

Reactions: 3
Eve is slightly better looking, I think
I still can't tell them apart. I don't know why they need to wear their hair exactly the same as each other, you'd think one not them would go a different shade or a bit shorter. They love having all the attention and they must hate not being picked by the new guys. I can't wait for tonight, is the guys doing the choosing?

I still can't tell them apart. I don't know why they need to wear their hair exactly the same as each other, you'd think one not them would go a different shade or a bit shorter. They love having all the attention and they must hate not being picked by the new guys. I can't wait for tonight, is the guys doing the choosing?
Yes the guys - because the new lads get to pick I think?
The twins really thought all the boys would be fighting over them but not one is interested in either. I don't mind them as they actually seem quite harmless if irritating. If one goes it might be a good thing for whoever is left. My memory is terrible - did we have a similar scenario on LI sometime when 2 sisters went in and one wanted to leave (or was not picked) and got cross when the other one wanted to stay?

I Definitely think It will be one of the twins going tonight. Whichever one didn’t make a deal with Naz to stay in together

I love how they haven’t even left it on a cliff hanger as they know more people would switch off for good! Why is it so dead this series?

• Haha
Reactions: 7