Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't be watching it if the twins stay in I can't stand the licking the lips and touching the hair every 5 minutes 😂😂😂 so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Without Caroline and it being Winter, it feels like a bargain basement rip off Love Island.

Not holding my attention so far. Only watched the first episode and already someone is whining they feel they can't trust the bloke around the twins or something similar.
It really does feel like a bargain rip off. Everyone just seems a bit Meh, nothing to them.

I was never a fan of Caroline so I don't miss her.
I just watched the Australian one and it was so much better, I was addicted straight away.

Reactions: 5
I’ve kind of half watched all the episodes so far, it’s a slow starter. But I think last season took a while to build up. Not really a fan of any of them and certainly no couples have grabbed my attention so far. But it’s only the first week so I’ll keep watching and see if things spice up at all. I’m more looking forward to the flacks trail in March 👀

Reactions: 2
Scaffolder boy is a little ass . A true gentleman would go up to girl and see how she’s doing after going on a date with someone else , now he’s being all defensive and just can’t admit his fault . Young , immature , stupid idiot .

Reactions: 9
Im glad Mike went back to Leanne, I think once he realised he would just be with one of the girls, the appeal wore off 🤣🤣. Whichever one he was with seemed so shell shocked that someone dare prefer someone else over her

Reactions: 10
Im glad Mike went back to Leanne, I think once he realised he would just be with one of the girls, the appeal wore off 🤣🤣. Whichever one he was with seemed so shell shocked that someone dare prefer someone else over her
I know! she has some confidence!

Reactions: 4
She was fuming! I loved it

Reactions: 7
It really does feel like a bargain rip off. Everyone just seems a bit Meh, nothing to them.

I was never a fan of Caroline so I don't miss her.
I just watched the Australian one and it was so much better, I was addicted straight away.
I’m watching the Australian one now.... it’s much much better isn’t it!

Reactions: 3
Why is Shaugna so clinging over Callum, she’s literally known him a day and a half! 😂

I am not enjoying it at all. I much preferred the last few series. I swear I look younger I am 34 but whoah all the plastic before your even 25.

Those twins need longer dresses - less is more and all that.