Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m enjoying it, nice to have different characters for a change, none of them are perfect so more relatable! Do think it needs to get a bit more loved up though! They are all seem like best mates at the minute?!

Reactions: 5
Quite like Paige & Finlay together, they both seem quick witted and full of banter, last night was the first time I think it was really shown. Shaughna for the win though, but I don't what she sees in Callum, there is nothing between his ears & she seems to be well educated & street smart, don't know how he hasn't bored her to tears.

Reactions: 8
I’m enjoying it, nice to have different characters for a change, none of them are perfect so more relatable! Do think it needs to get a bit more loved up though! They are all seem like best mates at the minute?!
I agree I quite like that they are more ‘normal’ and there’s lots of different normal bodies

Reactions: 3
I thought it was funny in the couples test when the question was 'what would your girl say was her worst character fault' and Mike said of Leanne 'not opening up to men' and she 'but what is wrong with that?' Precisely.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was funny in the couples test when the question was 'what would your girl say was her worst character fault' and Mike said of Leanne 'not opening up to men' and she 'but what is wrong with that?' Precisely.
I feel like he wrote that because that's what she's said before 🤷 nobody would have an answer like that unless they were told before

Quite like Paige & Finlay together, they both seem quick witted and full of banter, last night was the first time I think it was really shown. Shaughna for the win though, but I don't what she sees in Callum, there is nothing between his ears & she seems to be well educated & street smart, don't know how he hasn't bored her to tears.
I thought this too seeing as Shaughna wants someone who can speak about politics and stuff. I reckon once Casa Amore comes along someone who suits a her a lot more will come along and she’ll jump ship

Reactions: 1
So a few nights ago when they previewed the new girl coming into the villa, the minute she came on screen I thought ‘Is she transgender?’ I feel horrible saying that (not that there is anything wrong with that) but if she isn’t then maybe it would be offensive. I though ‘nah must not be’ but now you are all saying it too! I don’t know what it is about her. I think it’s maybe the voice. She also looks quite tall as well. I also think she has quite a strong jaw line which is something men usually have (and women love when they do lol). Maybe that’s why she’s so attractive. She does have a beautiful face!

Also it was so sly for Sophie to jump back on Connor the minute there was someone else threatening to take him. And to go and kiss him without even letting Connagh know how she was feeling, then to go the whole day without telling him meaning he found out via other people. If that was a boy who did that to one of the girls they would be cancelled. The double standards. And she flat out lied to his face! Then he caught her out on the lie. She’s getting in my nerves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember one of the original reality shows There’s Something About Miriam? A bunch of guys vying to date a beautiful model, Miriam, who was revealed to be trans but not until the final. I remember the controversy.

Fwiw Rebecca reminds me a little of Kendall Jenner.

Attachments

Reactions: 3