Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed that re-coupling. Glad Siannese has stayed as I’ve warmed to her. Glad little Connor has had his nose put out of joint and glad the twins have had a bit of comeuppance. Let’s see Jess’s personality as a single entity.

Reactions: 3
At last Connagh shaking up this dry villa

"Small Connor" was soooooo hurt

Siannise is rude and doesn't deserve Nas

With all the bs going on, Leanne and Mike are pulling a Gemma Collins 😂😂

my thoughts are with Caroline at this difficult time...
I hope there are no heavy objects near her. Or boys.
I miss that convict

So happy Connagh chose Sophie.
Loved small Connor’s face! 🤣
Little Connor is going to kick off like a 5 year old. He oddly believes he has some kind of 'claim' to Sophie, I hope she kicks him to the kerb the bigteethed weirdo. Loved that the twins got separated.😂😂

Reactions: 6
Little Connor is going to kick off like a 5 year old. He oddly believes he has some kind of 'claim' to Sophie, I hope she kicks him to the kerb the bigteethed weirdo. Loved that the twins got separated.😂😂
In regards to the twin leaving this made me laugh 😂😂
Screenshot_20200117-221136_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way Sophie drags out her words drives me insane!! 🤬🤯
I wish she would cut that tit out!! 😫
I need subtitles when she's on!! 🙄

Reactions: 15
The way Sophie drags out her words drives me insane!! 🤬🤯
I wish she would cut that tit out!! 😫
I need subtitles when she's on!! 🙄
So glad I aint the only one who thinks this! I honestly don’t think she’ll be in the villa for long for this reason

Reactions: 7
So glad I aint the only one who thinks this! I honestly don’t think she’ll be in the villa for long for this reason
She's pretty though but I reckon she's been hanging off her sisters fame for a long time. I bet she can't wait to tell the islanders.

Reactions: 4
She's pretty though but I reckon she's been hanging off her sisters fame for a long time. I bet she can't wait to tell the islanders.
I’m sure I read that they didn’t grow up together and that they only actually met a couple of years ago through Kem from previous love island 🤣 so strange

Reactions: 5
She can't wait foe thwm
Just scrolled down Shaughna's instagram and found a picture of her at graduation and if she's the second of the left she's lost soo much weight !!

View attachment 73041
The only girl who hasn't come across as fake, yet! She has a good energy to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I normally enjoy Love Island but I think they haven’t quite got the casting right this time. It’s not been very interesting viewing.

Maybe it’s because there hasn’t been as much time to anticipate it starting, since we are back at it only six months after the previous series ended.

Whatever it is, I’m disappointed!

Reactions: 6
Can not stand Siannise or however you spell her stupid name 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so glad she was chosen as an after thought, She really thought she would get picked by that other guy 🤣

Reactions: 13
I missed last night's ep and won't manage to get it on catch-up before tonight's ep - don't you just love it when life gets in the way?! Can anyone fill me in, please? What have I missed?

So far I am loving Shaughna, Nas and Mike & Leanne.

I missed last night's ep and won't manage to get it on catch-up before tonight's ep - don't you just love it when life gets in the way?! Can anyone fill me in, please? What have I missed?

You’ve missed nothing really. It’s so boring this year!

Reactions: 1

You haven't really missed much its was mostly a dead ep except for the camera showing little Conner's face every time Sophie spoke, that was a sight to see.

It seemed to focus a lot on Paige and Finn trying "getting to know each other" but it wasn't particularity interesting and didn't seem natural.

Shaugna and Sophie have come across really strong, I thought Sophie would be the walk-all-over-me-type but her and Shaugna put mike in his place and stood up for Big Connaugh as the boys were giving him stick for picking Sophie when there are "Other Single Options" in the villa. It was the first time I think drama this series was justified and not someone blowing things out of proportion or trying to defend their ego.

Tomorrow they are putting someone in the Villa who im guessing they are expecting to be a Maura-Type character but her VT was cringe.

You haven't really missed much its was mostly a dead ep except for the camera showing little Conner's face every time Sophie spoke, that was a sight to see.

It seemed to focus a lot on Paige and Finn trying "getting to know each other" but it wasn't particularity interesting and didn't seem natural.

Shaugna and Sophie have come across really strong, I thought Sophie would be the walk-all-over-me-type but her and Shaugna put mike in his place and stood up for Big Connaugh as the boys were giving him stick for picking Sophie when there are "Other Single Options" in the villa. It was the first time I think drama this series was justified and not someone blowing things out of proportion or trying to defend their ego.

Tomorrow they are putting someone in the Villa who im guessing they are expecting to be a Maura-Type character but her VT was cringe.
if this one starts going on about 'fanny flutters'.... I'm out :p

• Haha
As much as I am trying, I just can’t get into this series, maybe because it’s January 🤷🏻‍♀️
And Sophie’s laugh... argh! Where’s my mute button!

Reactions: 3