Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched any of it so far (how many ads do the itv player ram in!?) And don't feel in the mood in January. I might do depending on if the two new guys are hot 😆

Reactions: 1
How many times can they squeeze the word ‘like’ into once sentence 😫
And then like....oh my god like....so it’s like....like like like like like like....GAH 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’m not buying the Olly’s in love with his ex story. I think he’s had the heads up from the producers that he’s not popular at home and they’ve constructed this way out for him.

Reactions: 16
I got really distracted by Shaugna’s legs tonight! Did anybody else notice how disproportionally big they are compared to the rest of her body 😱 It looks like she has tgat fat disease that makes the legs swell!

Also the twins are annoying AF. Lick lips, flip hair, pout.

Not that I am a great beauty but the girls are NOT hot. Sophie, Paige and Leanne are the only ones that I think is attractive. I wondered if they are struggling to fill the spots because it is in SA so they are scraping the barrel.

They should put some locals on the show. Saffas are a good looking bunch

Reactions: 2
I got really distracted by Shaugna’s legs tonight! Did anybody else notice how disproportionally big they are compared to the rest of her body 😱 It looks like she has tgat fat disease that makes the legs swell!

Not that I am a great beauty but the girls are NOT hot. Sophie, Paige and Leanne are the only ones that I think is attractive. I wondered if they are struggling to fill the spots because it is in SA so they are scraping the barrel.

She must’ve lost quite a bit of weight, my legs are similar and I’m tiny up top like she is.
I like her, she’s got a REAL body not an airbrushed body 😍

Reactions: 19
The past few series’ there’s been someone who leaves within a few days/in the first week. Isn’t it just a ploy to generate a dramatic headline?

Can we talk about Connor? Red flags or what? His stroppy little witch fit when Sophie was getting excited about new boys was embarrassing! The new boys are a bit of alright. On the whole though this series is boring 💤 it just doesn’t feel right in January 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Shaughna actually used to live around where I live and I’ve seen her out quite a lot and had some friends who went sixth form with her. I’m guessing just before her love island announcement she deleted all of her old pictures as they are no longer there but her weight loss journey has actually been amazing! But I think it’s a good thing that she’s confident with her body especially when your on national tv knowing you will be judged or have comments made about how you look

Reactions: 14
Shaughna actually used to live around where I live and I’ve seen her out quite a lot and had some friends who went sixth form with her. I’m guessing just before her love island announcement she deleted all of her old pictures as they are no longer there but her weight loss journey has actually been amazing! But I think it’s a good thing that she’s confident with her body especially when your on national tv knowing you will be judged or have comments made about how you look
I wondered if she had lost a lot of weight! Wow, well done her!

Reactions: 2
This Winter LI is SO BAD. It's like the Primark version.
None of them are appealing. Too many bad eyelash extensions this series too which is distracting.
Siannies or whatever her name is is a stroppy cow. Unlikeable. Her hair is too straight too. Put the GHD's away love.
The fake twins have been told to act like that - scripted AF.
The toothy horse guy - Connor? - mardy arse not letting Sophie have a giggle. Weirdo.
The mancunican Scott Thomas lookalike but without the famous brothers- Callum. He's as thick as pig poo. Go away.
Ugh I could go on but they are just bland bland bland.

Reactions: 7
Cannot stand the twins they are so fake! Think Mike was really dead on being honest with Jess that he prefers Leanne, but her reaction was awful - yet if he was to lead her on he'd be the worst in the world too. Poor fella can't win 🙄 Also how highly does she think of herself saying she was so shocked over & over? Like wow imagine someone not choosing you!

Then Connor is a bit OTT with Sophie...like she has known him 3 days 😆 get a grip! Don't actually get her attraction to him anyway he looks ridiculous with those teeth and the super straight hair line.

Really like Paige, Leanne and Shaungna but not sure about any of the boys to be honest. Nas & Mike seem ok but the rest 😬. Really hope Callum goes back to Shaungna tho just so both the twins are rejected 😆

Reactions: 3
The new guys look nice and quite normal. But think I'm gonna pass on this, it's just too cold and dark.

Ratings way down for the first show, at least they saved the 1.5m caroline gak fee :LOL:

1579173849854.png

Cannot stand the twins they are so fake! Think Mike was really dead on being honest with Jess that he prefers Leanne, but her reaction was awful - yet if he was to lead her on he'd be the worst in the world too. Poor fella can't win 🙄 Also how highly does she think of herself saying she was so shocked over & over? Like wow imagine someone not choosing you!

Then Connor is a bit OTT with Sophie...like she has known him 3 days 😆 get a grip! Don't actually get her attraction to him anyway he looks ridiculous with those teeth and the super straight hair line.

Really like Paige, Leanne and Shaungna but not sure about any of the boys to be honest. Nas & Mike seem ok but the rest 😬. Really hope Callum goes back to Shaungna tho just so both the twins are rejected 😆
I hope the twins are rejected too. I don't think they are that attractive, I think the novelty of them being twins probably gets them loads of attention normally and they are not used to rejection. It would be better viewing if one of them got sent home, I don't care which one as I can't tell them apart 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must’ve lost quite a bit of weight, my legs are similar and I’m tiny up top like she is.
I like her, she’s got a REAL body not an airbrushed body 😍
Love her for this, I have huge legs, even though I’ve lost a good bit of weight (3.5 stone with another 3 to go) my legs are still like that.

In contrast though my boobs are huge 🤣
There is no ex
Lots of dead animals though 😒

I hope the twins are rejected too. I don't think they are that attractive, I think the novelty of them being twins probably gets them loads of attention normally and they are not used to rejection. It would be better viewing if one of them got sent home, I don't care which one as I can't tell them apart 🤣
I just don't see the attraction 🤷‍♀️