Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a picture on Instagram just now saying tonight the islanders will host a talent show

C0D33A4B-94F7-497D-BE88-1B24EAEA76AC.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Shaughna has done her first insta post, she looks like she's had her lips done.

Im warming to shauns niece now. Still think both the Lukes are ace!

Reactions: 3
Tonight episode has bee the best all season.
Finn had me in stitches all the way through.
Think S & LT are gonna win.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love the talent show, thought it was ace in S2, but this one was great too - wish they’d show full performances though!

I feel like Siannese and Luke are the most genuine, from her particularly I feel like her feelings are true, and she does actually love him. I’m not 100% convinced on him just yet though.

Reactions: 4
Last night was hands down the best episode of the whole season. Also the first time I've ever shed a tear to Love Island...thanks Siânnise and Luke T! ❤

Reactions: 8
Last night was hands down the best episode of the whole season. Also the first time I've ever shed a tear to Love Island...thanks Siânnise and Luke T! ❤
Ditto! I’m full of Cold at the moment and feel
Horrendous and that episode really made me well up like a big baby

• Heart
I would love Siannese and Luke T to win... I feel like they give us a bit more energy than Paige and Finn! Although I do love them both

Reactions: 6
I feel like I prefer Paige and Finn. Siannese and Like T are a bit sickly sweet. Part of me wonders if they are laying it all on thick to win people over (like with the ‘fairytale’ way he asked her to be his gf, then them confessing that they love each other). I dunno, I’m just being sceptical, they obviously know paige and Finn are in the running too so I wonder if they are just trying to outdo them.

Finn and paige had my in hysterics last night. Especially Finn.

Reactions: 7
I feel that Shaugneice (I still dont know how to spell it) and Luke T just seem so well matched. The talent contest was great to see how they both have a fun side. I think all the couples seem well matched my least fav couple are luke m and demi I like them they are just not as strong as the other couples

I feel like I prefer Paige and Finn. Siannese and Like T are a bit sickly sweet. Part of me wonders if they are laying it all on thick to win people over (like with the ‘fairytale’ way he asked her to be his gf, then them confessing that they love each other). I dunno, I’m just being sceptical, they obviously know paige and Finn are in the running too so I wonder if they are just trying to outdo them.

Finn and paige had my in hysterics last night. Especially Finn.
Finn is just the while package 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Loved Luke T’s parents, they were so cool and grounded! Not so sure about Luke M’s mum - she seemed a bit like the sort who would think no girl is ever good enough for her precious son!

Reactions: 2
I’m so happy with the final four. I think this is the nicest group in a long time ❤ I don’t dislike anyone

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine meeting your boyfriends parents for the first time with your arse out? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine meeting your boyfriends parents for the first time with your arse out? 😂
Haha I said this to my partner!! Imagine meeting your boyfriends partners whilst you were wearing a thong!!

I have a soft spot for Demi and Luke, id like them to win even if they aren’t the most established couple. But I do like everyone left in the final, not really got a bad word to say

Not gonna say anything negativity because I know I’m gonna watch every damn episode and probably read every damn daily mail interview.

Did Ollie shag a girl named Susan in the utility cupboard in the local gym..duck knows....
who the duck cares.

I DO, I bleeping CARE...🤣😂🤣😂

Caroline Flack if you’re thinking of posting here saying it’s tit, take your negativity else where , it didn’t work for MOD, it won’t work for you 😐
I’m sorry , don’t hit me 😐
And comments like this didnt help caroline flack 😭

• Sad
am I the only one angered by “doing bits” as a description of sex acts on this show? I dont watch it but the articles are irritating me for reasons I cant specify.
DOING BITS
WHAT IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?

• Haha
am I the only one angered by “doing bits” as a description of sex acts on this show? I dont watch it but the articles are irritating me for reasons I cant specify.
DOING BITS
Doing bits is just foreplay, I guess it sounds a bit more pg or something?? 🤷 That's the only reason I could of them saying it

Reactions: 2
DOING BITS
Didn’t Wes first use this phrase a couple of years ago?

As an identical twin, the Jess and Eve reunion broke me the most. You could tell she was gutted she wasn’t there at first - I can’t imagine ever being apart from my sister that long!

Reactions: 3