Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Luke T’s parents, they were so cool and grounded! Not so sure about Luke M’s mum - she seemed a bit like the sort who would think no girl is ever good enough for her precious son!
Haha Luke’s mam is not like that at all, she’s lovely 🙂

Reactions: 1
Mind telling me what happened? I'm from the states so don't know about this.
A man committed suicide after failing a liar detector on the show but insisted he was faithful. The liar detector claimed to be 95% accurate but a failure was always made out to 100% accurate on the show. The man had poor mental health and said that the show offered absolutely no aftercare and hIs wife left him because of the result. Jeremy Kyle exploited and humiliated vulnerable people (who sometimes lacked mental capacity) just for entertainment purposes. Pretty sure I read about another death from someone on the show as well.

Just seen that the Islanders were told yesterday about Caroline Flack off screen and this won't be shown on TV and tonights episode will have another tribute to her.

I'd like Luke and Luke to win as a friendship couple, failing that Luke and Sianesesese

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That tribute timing was a bit weird. They put it in a really odd place didnt they ?
laura probably needed a break straight after cause it would make her really emotional. they probably didn’t put it at the end of the show because it’s supposed to be a happy time for the winners 😊

Reactions: 3
A tribute within a show like that is tricky. If it was at the start it would have felt like it was getting it out the way before the fun can start. Any later and it would have hung over the ending. Before the first ad break is probably the least worst option.

Reactions: 6
So the next series is definitely going ahead this summer - Laura just mentioned about how to apply for it!

Reactions: 4
They are really dragging this out 🙄 way too long and recapping things again and again!

Reactions: 1
Who thinks Siannese and Luke T’s first #ADgift will be a trip to Disneyland Paris! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was happy with either of these two winning. But I’d prefer the others to have won!

Reactions: 3