Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Finn is besotted with her, I’m not sure she feels as strongly for him.
I wouldn't have been surprised if either of them had decided to keep the £50,000 for themselves.

Still, we have the summer one to look forward to! Wonder if they will look for a different presenter?

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't have been surprised if either of them had decided to keep the £50,000 for themselves.

Still, we have the summer one to look forward to! Wonder if they will look for a different presenter?
Hopefully! I think they could do with a better presenter

Reactions: 2
Jeez, can’t trust the public to vote properly on anything these days 😆. I’m getting Chris and Olivia vibes from Finn and Paige

Reactions: 6
Did they say if there’s a reunion after sun show next week?
I honestly don’t think Paige is as into Finn as he is in to her.

Reactions: 5
Im glad its over now as the last few days were just a bit boring for me. I would have preferred Sianniece and luke t to win but the prize at the end doesn't really mean much anyway as they are all set to gain financially anyway.

I honestly never thought Maura and Curtis and Tommy and Molly would last so long so even though I think Sianniece and Luke T will last longer who knows

Reactions: 5
I was so bored last night that I turned it off and went to bed after Luke and Demi were announced as 4th.

Totally agree about Paige. She was deflecting and making jokes in her speech. I do that because I’m uncomfortable with emotions but after his speech, if you can’t be sincere then when will you be.

I think I’m done with Love Island now.

It’s the issue with the show though isn’t it, you need to be in a couple to survive, there has been very few people who have accepted there singledom and just walked. Even Shaughna took a punt at Luke M to stay.

So even if you’re not feeling it, your options are walk away or soldier on to the final. I think we’ve seen more and more of that in recent years. To be honest if I was 21 or 22 and had the potential to make £££ afterwards I’d probably stick it out. Leanne spoke out and walked away from Mike and she got booted out that week.

I suppose it depends on who you’re partenered with as well. Mike was clearly giving Leanne the ick, whereas Finn is probably a lot more bearable.

Look at Jack & Dani, she would physically flinch when he touched her and they stuck it out until the end.

Reactions: 3
It bothers me that paige is now famous off the back of lewis capaldi who has worked really hard to get to where he is now whereas "someone" sold the sun a story "this is the girl that lewis capaldi someone you loved is about" and now she is magically on love island. It's all to bleeping cock! I bet she didnt even apply they'll of went to her and asked do you want to be on. I wouldn't be surprised if it was her that contacted the papers initially to try an get her foot in the door off Lewis's back!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It bothers me that paige is now famous off the back of lewis capaldi who has worked really hard to get to where he is now whereas "someone" sold the sun a story "this is the girl that lewis capaldi someone you loved is about" and now she is magically on love island. It's all to bleeping cock! I bet she didnt even apply they'll of went to her and asked do you want to be on. I wouldn't be surprised if it was her that contacted the papers initially to try an get her foot in the door off Lewis's back!!!!
She was on Britain’s Got Talent a few years ago aswell.... I think most of them are approached now and not just randoms who apply for it. Pisses me off, I would rather see Susan who works in Macdonalds rather than some wannabe.... it’s all just so fake now! Series one and two were the best then it went downhill from there!

Reactions: 7
She was on Britain’s Got Talent a few years ago aswell.... I think most of them are approached now and not just randoms who apply for it. Pisses me off, I would rather see Susan who works in Macdonalds rather than some wannabe.... it’s all just so fake now! Series one and two were the best then it went downhill from there!
Semi finalist(?) in BGT but lost to Ched and Jess in the talent contest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think last year Ovie (❤❤❤❤) and Aimee where the only ones to apply. The rest where casted by the production team.
You can totally see the difference from that was more prominent.

I was so bored last night that I turned it off and went to bed after Luke and Demi were announced as 4th.

Totally agree about Paige. She was deflecting and making jokes in her speech. I do that because I’m uncomfortable with emotions but after his speech, if you can’t be sincere then when will you be.

I think I’m done with Love Island now.
I disagree. I’m marrying my fiancé of 7 years this year and I’d still feel pretty uncomfortable doing something like this on national TV. And that’s nothing to do with my emotions, probably confidence if anything.