Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, looks like a retirement for Love Island. Would major sponsors be interested now anyway, let alone the public. It’s a big risk.

I predict a launch along the lines of Temptation Island... watching the first season of that last year reminded me what Love Island was like circa 2016.

Reactions: 1
I agree, looks like a retirement for Love Island. Would major sponsors be interested now anyway, let alone the public. It’s a big risk.

I predict a launch along the lines of Temptation Island... watching the first season of that last year reminded me what Love Island was like circa 2016.
Temptation Island is brilliant isn't it?!

To be fair, and no disrespect to Caroline intended, but this series alone could have finished Love Island, its been awful. Probably because it's not the same without her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Temptation Island is brilliant isn't it?!

To be fair, and no disrespect to Caroline intended, but this series alone could have finished Love Island, its been awful. Probably because it's not the same without her.
We should definitely have a british temptation island!

Reactions: 2
I just watched the video Facebook tribute to Caroline. Omg it was hard not to cry. I don’t think love island is ever going to be the same. This season has been terrible and now no Caroline. 😭

I think a cancellation is definitely coming soon. This doesn't look good and though I think it's due to the trolls and extreme online abuse by "fans" when they get out and not the show itself, I do think think 3 consecutively is just horrible and will make them look so greedy if they continue.

But on topic of the Unseen Bits ( which I believe is my favorite this season), so SO many good moments:

- Callum not being able to dance worth a flip, when it panned down to his stiff legs, he looked like an elderly gentleman, was endearing to be honest. Then when he hit his head on the headboard and he mentioned "only got 2 brain cells left now" was very self aware. Actually don't mind the guy at all and would rather see more of them instead of Jess and Ched.

- On topic of Ched, him imitating "Sean-ah Pooll" was hysterical!

-Callum getting Molly's eye color wrong 3 times in a row and then not knowing Flamingoes are pink. Then the baboons ass comment. 😂

- Finns reaction to Paige asking if he had any children

-Iain's mafia boss penguin conversation as Ched and Jess walk up

-omg Luke M and Molly get along SO well. Her removing hair from his stomach was hilarious.

Last nights episode was not only sad, it was actually dull. Love island is over! It needs to me I think. This season was tit and what’s happened we cannot come back from it, it’s such a shame but it’s done with in my eyes it’s tainted and feels so sad xxxx

I too have enjoyed this series. It’s not the same, but then again it’s not meant to be. It’s in a different villa, at a different time of year with a different presenter. It’s a test to see if there was demand at this time of year, which there was. I do agree that this particular series is now tarnished due to the recent tragedy, but I don’t think it is going to affect any future series. However, I feel it is up to the crew and cast and their decision if they want to carry it on in the future and I totally accept if they feel they don’t want to carry on with it as the love island reboot was Caroline’s baby.
I feel love island itself has nothing to do with Caroline’s suicide. She has been on TV since the early 00’s and has been vilified by the media since then. It’s not since she started presenting love island. Just because it’s the most recent thing she did, does not make that the thing which caused her most upset. Listen to interviews she did over the years about the media and constant scrutiny she received for people she dated or life decisions made, like not being married and having babies by age 30.
anyway, I don’t want to detract from the love island thread Anymore so that’s all I have to say on that situation.
I am enjoying the series and thought the most recent episode of unseen bits (released on itv player) was a funny one.

Reactions: 9
I’d love it to stay, I just havnt fallen in love with anyone this year, I absolutely loved ovie last year that’s my problem 😂❤😍
Ovie was fab, absolutely loved him! This year, Luke T and Luke M are ace. Not a patch on Ovie mind.

I wonder how many people would want to take part in it if there was no prize money and you were there to only find love instead of love and £50k maybe the winning couple get a nice little dinner out instead 😂

Reactions: 5
Ovie was fab, absolutely loved him! This year, Luke T and Luke M are ace. Not a patch on Ovie mind.

I wonder how many people would want to take part in it if there was no prize money and you were there to only find love instead of love and £50k maybe the winning couple get a nice little dinner out instead 😂
To be fair most will earn more from fashion deals etc!

Reactions: 4

I think it’s gonna be between the lukes to win obv. Paige and Finn are a little too settled and dare I say it boring......

I just think the personality’s have been weak this season, they’ve dumbed it down to the point where the drama is clearly created

To be fair most will earn more from fashion deals etc!
Yeh I was gonna say they'll probably earn the 25k within the first week by selling teeth whiteners, Daniel Wellington watches and protein powder :LOL:

I think it’s gonna be between the lukes to win obv. Paige and Finn are a little too settled and dare I say it boring......

I just think the personality’s have been weak this season, they’ve dumbed it down to the point where the drama is clearly created
I agree, havent loved this series and I think it's a lot better when it's one series a year and it gives something to look forward to. I think the last series with big characters like Amber and Maura is too fresh in people's minds. We need time to forget the old people.

Reactions: 3
Bye bye Nataliaand Jamie 💤💤💤💤🤭
(Obv gonna be them)

I voted to save ched and Jess for some reason they’ve grown on me!

Bye bye Nataliaand Jamie 💤💤💤💤🤭
(Ovbv)
I voted to save ched and Jess for some reason they’ve grown on me!
They're so desperate to be in that villa, I hope you're right.
And they really really have something against Luke M and Demi, who I've grown to love 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Who do we think will be saved? Surely Callum and Molly. Callum is generally more liked in the villa I feel, despite casa amor events. Mike just comes across as a bit unpleasant? Seems to derive enjoyment from putting people down. Like he laughs at people not with them. I know it’s the edited version we see though. Plus tricky for the other islanders to take his feelings for Priscilla seriously given his track record in the villa.

It all feels a bit predictable.

Reactions: 3
I think Callum and Molly too. I just can’t seem to shift my dislike towards mike for previous behaviour in the villa. Can’t see him and Priscilla lasting on the outside, but then again, I can’t see Callum and Molly lasting either.

Who do we think will be saved? Surely Callum and Molly. Callum is generally more liked in the villa I feel, despite casa amor events. Mike just comes across as a bit unpleasant? Seems to derive enjoyment from putting people down. Like he laughs at people not with them. I know it’s the edited version we see though. Plus tricky for the other islanders to take his feelings for Priscilla seriously given his track record in the villa.

It all feels a bit predictable.
That’s because it IS so predictable 😂😴💤...... molly and Callum to stay I think although I find them actually boring (well the whole show is but you know).... at least mike generates talk in the show and on twitter etc..... the producers will rig it for him to stay if they want but he should go in my opinion he gives me the major ick and he’s creepy

Reactions: 5