Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s because it IS so predictable 😂😴💤...... molly and Callum to stay I think although I find them actually boring (well the whole show is but you know).... at least mike generates talk in the show and on twitter etc..... the producers will rig it for him to stay if they want but he should go in my opinion he gives me the major ick and he’s creepy
I agree. He's bloody odd and such a creep.
When he does that weird beard grab/rub thing and them creepy eyes and smirk when someone is telling him something he doesn't like. 🤢

Reactions: 4
I too have enjoyed this series. It’s not the same, but then again it’s not meant to be. It’s in a different villa, at a different time of year with a different presenter. It’s a test to see if there was demand at this time of year, which there was. I do agree that this particular series is now tarnished due to the recent tragedy, but I don’t think it is going to affect any future series. However, I feel it is up to the crew and cast and their decision if they want to carry it on in the future and I totally accept if they feel they don’t want to carry on with it as the love island reboot was Caroline’s baby.
I feel love island itself has nothing to do with Caroline’s suicide. She has been on TV since the early 00’s and has been vilified by the media since then. It’s not since she started presenting love island. Just because it’s the most recent thing she did, does not make that the thing which caused her most upset. Listen to interviews she did over the years about the media and constant scrutiny she received for people she dated or life decisions made, like not being married and having babies by age 30.
anyway, I don’t want to detract from the love island thread Anymore so that’s all I have to say on that situation.
I am enjoying the series and thought the most recent episode of unseen bits (released on itv player) was a funny one.
I’ve always thought unseen bits was actually better than the normal show. It was last year as well. Actually showing them having fun during the day and doing things

Reactions: 3
Ugh today is the final dates, might be unpopular but those episodes bore my to tears.

Reactions: 12
Isn't it bizzare that since they've been in the Villa, the UK has left the EU, Kobie Bryant and his daughter have been killed in a helicopter crash, the UK has been battered by two storms and, obviously, the passing of Caroline.

And they have absolutely no idea....

(Other than leaving the EU)

It was like 2018 and they had no idea England made it through to the semi finals of the world Cup!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think some get better final dates then others?! Safari for mike and pricilla....Jess and ched..... open fire at night with some crappy chicken..... know which one id prefer in South Africa! Was the same previous years

also there’s 10 ppl left in there with 3 days until the final on Sunday (they don’t film Saturday as a Rule) so are they doing a double dumping Friday as they’ve given us no option to vote for our faves

Last edited:
Was anyone else getting mega green screen vibes for the safari date? It looked so fake. Deffo really boring episode today. Do you think they’ll still do the lie detector this year?

Reactions: 6
Was anyone else getting mega green screen vibes for the safari date? It looked so fake. Deffo really boring episode today. Do you think they’ll still do the lie detector this year?
Just enjoy it for it is! “Entertainment” non of it is real hun! It’s just a bit of entertainment at the end of a working day to make us feel like our lives are boring... when in reality it’s not normal to be in love after 2 weeks and we all know it’s just for the insta likes when they get out! But it’s something to watch on a cold dark boring evening.... 🤞 it goes ahead in the Summer 🥰

• Angry
Reactions: 5
They didn't do them anymore last summer either ..

Reactions: 1
I hope the show does continue but with the amount of views they have lost with this series I do think there is a chance that the summer one will be they same and be cancelled after that. Also I wish they didn't receive 50k for winning, they make enough as they get out and all these deals it would be better for them to give it to as chosen charity i think xx

Sure - it was on a Jerry Springer type show by the same channel owner: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-hampshire-49938904

The programme was in decline anyway so was permanently cancelled. A large part of the focus of the inquiry was the cruel use of lie detector tests and how unreliable they are.
Oh Lord, a mess... thanks for answering.

I hope the show does continue but with the amount of views they have lost with this series I do think there is a chance that the summer one will be they same and be cancelled after that. Also I wish they didn't receive 50k for winning, they make enough as they get out and all these deals it would be better for them to give it to as chosen charity i think xx
You know, I wish they didn't do it either. Would be so nice if they could pick a charity. Would weed out some of the nasties who just want the money BUT then again, from what everyone says, they make way more from the brand deals after. But it would just be a nicer touch to remove that from the whole thing.

There's a lie detector!!?? I was done with the babies, lie detector is a whole new level. 🤞🤞 (this is the first time watching so living for these new plot twists)

They didn't do them anymore last summer either ..
Ugh. 💩

Reactions: 1
Bye bye Nataliaand Jamie 💤💤💤💤🤭
(Obv gonna be them)

I voted to save ched and Jess for some reason they’ve grown on me!
I agree, Jess is much nicer than I thought she'd be. Yes, she's a little shallow, but she's a girls girl and not bitchy 😁

Reactions: 7
Didn't watch the dates last night cos they're so dull every year. But what are they gonna do tonight? Final is sunday so there's 2 left. The ep before the final (or is it during?) is usually the getting dressed in ballgowns/doing a speech. And they've already done babies and final dates. :unsure:

I guess they could get the islanders to sign a contact saying they won’t do any PR/instagram selling after the show, so the only thing they get is the £50k other contestants go back to their normal life’s ie X factor, The Circle, The Voice etc if they picked normal people rather than models etc they would probably want to go back to their lives as Accountants, car salesmen etc...