Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad she went. I'm not sure about Demi and Luke though. It might look like there's chemistry but I think she's generally just really easy to get along with 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've actually been getting the feeling this ep that Luke is not feeling Demi as much as she is him... why does he look so bored? I don't get it.

Reactions: 2
I absolutely love that the dud couples (Jamie and Natalia and molly and Callum) didn’t get to help in the fairytale quest 😂😂😂..... they’re gonna be first out! It’s obviously gonna be siannise and Luke t, Paige and Finn, and Demi and Luke M final 3! Jess and ched 4th. For sureeee.

like shaungna said she was ready to go, she knew in herself that her time was up!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've actually been getting the feeling this ep that Luke is not feeling Demi as much as she is him... why does he look so bored? I don't get it.
It's the awkward smile. I think he's confused 😂. I think anyone would get along with Demi 🤷🏻‍♀️

I absolutely love that the dud couples (Jamie and Natalia and molly and Callum) didn’t get to help in the fairytale quest 😂😂😂..... they’re gonna be first out! It’s obviously gonna be siannise and Luke t, Paige and Finn, and Demi and Luke M final 3! Jess and ched 4th. For sureeee.

like shaungna said she was ready to go, she knew in herself that her time was up!
I haven't seen many finales and I just can't remember tbh, but in what order do they announce winners? Like do they say " ___ and ___" in 3rd... then 2nd and 1st?

I haven't seen many finales and I just can't remember tbh, but in what order do they announce winners? Like do they say " ___ and ___" in 3rd... then 2nd and 1st?
They will keep 3 couples in for the last day or 2 where they dress up and do vows... then fill the villa up with ppl for finale. Announce 3rd then it’s head to head for winner, then they ask about the 50k to split it or run off with it alone- pointless cus the second they are out they earn so much more then that 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️...

I can’t wait for the baby challenge and the parents to go in heading into final week eeeeek

They will keep 3 couples in for the last day or 2 where they dress up and do vows... then fill the villa up with ppl for finale. Announce 3rd then it’s head to head for winner, then they ask about the 50k to split it or run off with it alone- pointless cus the second they are out they earn so much more then that 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️...

I can’t wait for the baby challenge and the parents to go in heading into final week eeeeek
Thank you!
Yeah me too. The parents episode is always top 3 for me.

Reactions: 1
The last days with Paige & Siamese, tension they don’t even acknowledge each other really. Shaughna was mrs hinchs double

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm waiting to see an end of series where they announce the winner, then when they are asked if they are going to share the money, one says no and keeps it!

Basically anything now to liven up the series a bit!

It feels like it's set up for Siannise and Luke to win after that proposal and honestly I'm not here for that

Reactions: 3
I can't stand Demo's constant screaming 🙉 especially on her date with Luke, I could cheerfully rip my own ears off and shove them on her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just catching up, at least we know that it’s not the Shaughna show.
I’m rooting for Paige and Finn, Luke T and Siânnise. They seem so genuine.

The last days with Paige & Siamese, tension they don’t even acknowledge each other really. Shaughna was mrs hinchs double
I don't think there is tension, they probably just don't have a lot in common. But Paige was involved in the hair & face masks to keep Sianise busy while Luke T got the lads to help make a crown. Paige was also right in the middle of the conversation when Sianise came back from the hideaway. TBH I think this season was so boring that everyone is trying to look for drama where there is none. But I think with Shaughna gone, we will see more of Paige, Sianniase & Demi together with appearances from Jess & Priscilla. Molly & and especially Natalia have never really been accepted by the girls and are always on the outside.

Reactions: 1