Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually forgot Tom was in there till he blew it going in the hideaway!
Probably the best thing thats happened to him so far. Dont trust him at all and dont think he genuinely likes Maura. He’s just with her to stay in 💁🏽‍♀️

I’m confused about casa amor, I thought it was only new girls they brought in when they send the boys to the other villa? That’s all I can remember from last year. Did they temporarily replace all the boys in the main villa also?

I thought from the start that I didn’t think Danny was interested in Yewande at all and just settled. However the way Yewande handled herself towards the end made me happy that she’s gone. Not a fan of either of them but would rather see Yewande go than Arabella. She paid no affection to Danny until he looked elsewhere and then all of sudden it was all a show just to get his affection because she was scared she’ll lose him and have to leave.

Also - last nights episode really made me see Yewande, Amber and Anna in a bad light. I love Anna however all 3 of them reminded me of the horrible bitchy girls in school last night and it wasn’t nice. How rude of them to whisper in front of Arabella like that when they moaned at Lucy for doing the same thing. Double standards!

Rant over 😴

Reactions: 10
I’m confused about casa amor, I thought it was only new girls they brought in when they send the boys to the other villa? That’s all I can remember from last year. Did they temporarily replace all the boys in the main villa also?
Yes, boys went into the villa. That's where Frankie (Samira) and Jack (Laura) came from. And Megan kept someone but I can't remember his name.

Reactions: 2
I've been at my Mum's for a few days so missed a lot (she is not a fan :LOL: ) so missed when Arabella came in but I really didn't see much of a connection between Yewande and Danny. Plus she has been so sulky recently I'm not really surprised he didn't chose her. I bet if he had picked her she would still be cross with him to teach him a lesson.

Reactions: 6
Damn that autocorrect....

There is ZERO chemistry between Curtis and Amy, I can’t buy into this relationship.

I’m going against the group here I want Amber to go full on mean girl 😎
She’s lost her friend to new girl and “bish-boy Danny’s ”choices.....
Danny with his scripted speech. 😏
(@Yel I think they said last year they’re “prompted” on what to say 😏)

“She’s intelligent, we have interesting conversations...”
Oh right bish-boy 🙄 was this the conversation when you were dragging yewande or the other conversation when you were dragging yewande!?

NooooOooooOOOOOooo Tati nOoooooOOooo
(That’s gonna be lost on about 99.999% of the thread 😂)
Peter 💖 noooooooo tati

Does anyone know if there’s anywhere we can watch previous years of Love Island? I only started watching it last year and wanted to catch up on the ones before that!

Does anyone know if there’s anywhere we can watch previous years of Love Island? I only started watching it last year and wanted to catch up on the ones before that!
Some of the older seasons might be on Netflix? Or even itv hub!

Yep the older ones are on Netflix.
Thanks - I just had a look and can’t see them 😩 they are on Amazon but you have to pay for the whole season box set! I wonder if it’s because the new series is on so they’re cashing in by knowing people might be wanting to re-watch the older ones!

Thanks - I just had a look and can’t see them [emoji30] they are on Amazon but you have to pay for the whole season box set! I wonder if it’s because the new series is on so they’re cashing in by knowing people might be wanting to re-watch the older ones!
Just sent you a link if you don't have Netflix

Reactions: 1
Yeah, they aren't around this year annoyingly! Last year was my first series, and I found season 2 to watch on Netflix and season 3 on ITV player. Which is now the hub.binge watched the lot.It was a good summer!

First look looks tense tonight! ALL the arguments! Hurrah 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah, they aren't around this year annoyingly! Last year was my first series, and I found season 2 to watch on Netflix and season 3 on ITV player. Which is now the hub.binge watched the lot.It was a good summer!

First look looks tense tonight! ALL the arguments! Hurrah [emoji1787]
Amber v Danny
Anna v Jordan

Curtis and Amy must be doing the ramba trying to get attention right now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.