Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yewande can whisper what she wants as Archilbald can whisper all she wants

I hate people that try police other people behaviour with some bs reasoning

Babes, its not everyday just do your hair
It is a bit of a double standard though given the girls were up in arms not that long ago over Lucie whispering with Tommy.

Reactions: 9
Yewande can whisper what she wants as Archilbald can whisper all she wants

I hate people that try police other people behaviour with some bs reasoning

Babes, its not everyday just do your hair
This 👆🏾

It’s a tense situation people will whisper,
You know what it’s about anyway why call yewande our like that 🙄

I really hope amber doesn’t come for them both. Danny picked who he had a sexual connection with not who all the other girls are friends with. I don’t think Yewande ever really like Danny it was all forced and she has anger issues.
He didn’t really have a connection, he fancied her she fancied him it was only 24 hours. They haven’t spend much time together aside from this love triangle situation

Why are people refusing to call Arabella by her actual name? I’ve seen it on twitter too. Do people really love the borefest that is Yewande that much 🙄

Also I don’t get the love for Amber at all. That girl is a witch. She’s only a girls girl if you’re in HER gang. Anyone else can duck off - did you see her face when Anton picked Lucie? She was absolute fuming!
Yes I do 🙋🏾‍♀️ Yes yewande can be awkward af but she’s not a bad person. I think arabella is not so nice and sweet and she will sooon show her real self!

There seems to be a huge bandwagon of love for Yewande on twitter I don't get it. I've seen multiple people tweeting tit like 'if you don't think Yewande's the most attractive you're racist' and other ridic sentiments
Black girls on that show are always the underdog, it always seems harder for them. It’s great that people are showing love for her.

Black girls tend not to be seen as the normal standard of beauty so let them support her 🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There seems to be a huge bandwagon of love for Yewande on twitter I don't get it. I've seen multiple people tweeting tit like 'if you don't think Yewande's the most attractive you're racist' and other ridic sentiments
Maybe that was after the tweets which said anyone who said Yewande is prettier is lying
I was like "ok Mystic Meg since you know everybody preference"

Reactions: 2
I don’t think that is policing people’s behaviour, whispering like that is just massively rude ! IMO Yewande knew it and was just trying to demonstrate to Arabella that the girls were on her side.
Archi was acting like everybodys mum in that instance, the tension was due to HER but whatever, it's cool.. she'll be out next

Also Dannys speech?? Intelligence, where???

Reactions: 1
Amy will not go for the new guy she knows she is on a fast track to the final with Curtis .

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Of ALL the girls in that villa... why Amy? [emoji23]
I want Curtis' head to be turned tbh
For a minute I thought you wanted Curtis head turned for this new guy and was slightly confused yet intrigued [emoji23]

• Haha
Amy will not go for the new guy she knows she is on a fast track to the final with Curtis .
Yeah tbf Curtis is more likely to get his head turned considering the whole kiss thing last week. He's not as into her as she's into him

Reactions: 3
I bet Curtis would breath a sigh of relief if she came back with him 🤣 so it looks like the girls are off to casa amor as that's where the new guys are? How fab would it be if yewande was one of the girls going in back at the villa.Danny's face would be a picture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oooooh! This will be interesting 🤣
View attachment 25796
Horray for someone that isn't a model going in, though looks like he's got his shirt off while having an evening meal in an all inclusive resort :LOL: Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

No idea what this Casa is about, ignorance is best. Hopefully its loads of newbies fighting to get coupled up to make the main house

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m new to Love Island this year, what is Casa amour?
Another villa

Basically there will be about 6 new girls and guys.
Last year the original boys already in the villa were told to secretly pack up and go to Casa Amor for a few day (it was hilarious watching them pack as the girls slept) and meet the "New girls".
The "New boys" moved into the villa with the original girls

It was fabulous! And Josh returned with kaz( best recoupling night EVER!) I really liked Georgia at that point haha! and Alex with that really odd woman 😂

It was fabulous! And Josh returned with kaz( best recoupling night EVER!) I really liked Georgia at that point haha! and Alex with that really odd woman [emoji23]

Yes very tense moment and Josh & Kaz were walking hand in hand (I felt Georgia pain)

Just caught up and im glad Danny picked Arabella but now that Yewande is gone will they even have something to talk about? Thats all I saw of them.

Also it was laughable watching him pretend to be sad when you compare it to how distraught Amber was.

Amber and Michael are so suited, when they show little candid bits of them in the pool or relaxing it looks so natural.

Tom is so bland I was going to say he reminds me of vanilla Ice cream, but I cant even give him that, its flavourless Ice cream.

Tom is so bland I was going to say he reminds me of vanilla Ice cream, but I cant even give him that, its flavourless Ice cream.
I actually forgot Tom was in there till he blew it going in the hideaway!
Probably the best thing thats happened to him so far. Dont trust him at all and dont think he genuinely likes Maura. He’s just with her to stay in 💁🏽‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.