Love Island 2019 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it came across as tho Curtis and amy had practised his speech before handšŸ¤”I'm glad yewande went as she was starting to grate on me and the way she handled the recoupling was a but bratty. I can't wait for casa amor as i think some new people in the mix would make it better (hopefully there's a girl for anton and a new guy for lucie)

Reactions: 4
Curtis said "I improvised', not "I got it right". Still think he's a slimy so-and-so though!

Not keen on Archibald either. So bloody smug.

Reactions: 5
I really hope that Amber can hold it together tomorrow and not get too mean-girlie. She won the public around but if sheā€™s bratty then I think they could easy turn on her.

I thought Anton came across so well in that episode. So caring but also really funny. My membership to the Maura fan club is still working out well too as she carried the show.

Reactions: 11
Are their picking speaches written for them? No chance they come up with that stuff on their own to deliberately mislead and heighten up the tention. It all feels a bit tedious.

Yolanda was one of my faves last week, but with the attitude she's had I'm not surprised she wasn't picked. Still has given the best awkward moments of the show *knocks water bottle off while attempting to be flirty on a kitchen worktop* šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are their picking speaches written for them? No chance they come up with that stuff on their own to deliberately mislead and heighten up the tention. It all feels a bit tedious.

Yolanda was one of my faves last week, but with the attitude she's had I'm not surprised she wasn't picked. Still has given the best awkward moments of the show *knocks water bottle off while attempting to be flirty on a kitchen worktop* [emoji23]
Honestly seems very contrived speeches

Reactions: 5
What I noticed about Curtisā€™ speech is that there was no ā€˜I canā€™t wait to spend time with you outside of the villaā€™ it was just INSIDE the villa which makes me think he doesnā€™t view amy as long-term material.

Feel sad for yewande but also think she made too much fuss about the whole thing. I think Danny was being deliberate when he mentioned intelligence as it was obvious everyone was going to think yewande!

It feels like theyā€™re all moving really fast this year!

Reactions: 6
I have no idea what you are talking about
Damn that autocorrect....

There is ZERO chemistry between Curtis and Amy, I canā€™t buy into this relationship.

Iā€™m going against the group here I want Amber to go full on mean girl šŸ˜Ž
Sheā€™s lost her friend to new girl and ā€œbish-boy Dannyā€™s ā€choices.....
Danny with his scripted speech. šŸ˜
(@Yel I think they said last year theyā€™re ā€œpromptedā€ on what to say šŸ˜)

ā€œSheā€™s intelligent, we have interesting conversations...ā€
Oh right bish-boy šŸ™„ was this the conversation when you were dragging yewande or the other conversation when you were dragging yewande!?

NooooOooooOOOOOooo Tati nOoooooOOooo
(Thatā€™s gonna be lost on about 99.999% of the thread šŸ˜‚)

I really hope amber doesnā€™t come for them both. Danny picked who he had a sexual connection with not who all the other girls are friends with. I donā€™t think Yewande ever really like Danny it was all forced and she has anger issues.

Reactions: 2
Damn that autocorrect....

There is ZERO chemistry between Curtis and Amy, I canā€™t buy into this relationship.

Iā€™m going against the group here I want Amber to go full on mean girl [emoji41]
Sheā€™s lost her friend to new girl and ā€œbish-boy Dannyā€™s ā€choices.....
Danny with his scripted speech. [emoji57]
(@Yel I think they said last year theyā€™re ā€œpromptedā€ on what to say [emoji57])

ā€œSheā€™s intelligent, we have interesting conversations...ā€
Oh right bish-boy [emoji849] was this the conversation when you were dragging yewande or the other conversation when you were dragging yewande!?

NooooOooooOOOOOooo Tati nOoooooOOooo
(Thatā€™s gonna be lost on about 99.999% of the thread [emoji23])
Yaaasssh @Oohthedrama I want Amber to POP THE F OFF

I'M HERE FOR IT

Reactions: 2
I was so afraid with the "intelligence" lines Danny had in his speech that he was going to pick Yewande knowing they have no connection really and that he's been down that road and given a thorough chance to know what she's about; I'm glad he made the decision he did. Yewande seemed very sweet in the beginning but this last week she's been full of vitriol with Arabella and Danny even though he's been trying to do the right thing ( except for a few comments) and if anything, he just didn't want to upset Yewande. In seasons past when someone has to go who's been in a couple for that long, they usually just tell the person who didn't pick them that it's alright and they understand ( though upset of course) but the way she shut him down and sarcastically told him to have a nice life was very immature. I was having a hard time understanding why the girls say she has the purest heart but then she can be so nasty after he had a really tough choice to make. Maybe she's different with girls.

It's interesting that Tommy really seems like he's fallen, I wonder if he really will only have eyes for her, but that was a sweet and more heartfelt profession than I was expecting from him.

Idk whether to trust Tom or not. He was obv in the wrong when he made the comment to the guys and then when he retold it he said that THEY said it first and he was just repeating them which was not true. He also claimed he didn't expect anything out of the hideaway yet told the guys he would for sure, and didn't someone hand him a condom?
He really really looked spineless when he wouldn't quit ass kissing. He seems alright but he's also a pushover to me.

What's gonna be Amber and Danny's drama tomorrow? Amber mad that he didn't pick Yewande?

Maybe it's me overanalyzing things because I don't like them all that much but didnt it seem like Curtis was real careful with his words during his speech?
omg yes!!! I felt this way too! he was slow with it and made some interesting faces as he formed the words. The others didn't have to do that at all.. yikes

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m glad Yewande got the boot with no twist. As far as Iā€™m concerned sheā€™s had her chance, bring on the new people.

Reactions: 11
Yewande can whisper what she wants as Archilbald can whisper all she wants

I hate people that try police other people behaviour with some bs reasoning

Babes, its not everyday just do your hair
I donā€™t think that is policing peopleā€™s behaviour, whispering like that is just massively rude ! IMO Yewande knew it and was just trying to demonstrate to Arabella that the girls were on her side.

I'm glad yewande has left. She was becoming bitter.
Am I the only one who wants Maura and Anton to get together. Their wee hug was cute

Reactions: 9
I think they said last year theyā€™re ā€œpromptedā€ on what to say
Thanks, thought they must be this "she's really opened up" when Anton was always going to pick Lucie. It just feels like a cheap trick.

Tommy and Molly dont even know what the capital of France is. Surely the most basic of Instagram model bots know Paris is that place to get good Instagram's?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are people refusing to call Arabella by her actual name? Iā€™ve seen it on twitter too. Do people really love the borefest that is Yewande that much šŸ™„

Also I donā€™t get the love for Amber at all. That girl is a witch. Sheā€™s only a girls girl if youā€™re in HER gang. Anyone else can duck off - did you see her face when Anton picked Lucie? She was absolute fuming!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
There seems to be a huge bandwagon of love for Yewande on twitter I don't get it. I've seen multiple people tweeting tit like 'if you don't think Yewande's the most attractive you're racist' and other ridic sentiments

Reactions: 7
I didnā€™t like Yewandes attitude at the end . She didnā€™t handle that very well , felt a lot of snappy bitterness. Proper cat woman šŸ˜¼
Understandably though she just got shafted and arabella couldnā€™t give two fā€™s šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.