Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber is being so aggressive, but I think Anna has been even worse. Awful behaviour from both of them.
Yep, they think they are being good friends and holding up "girl code" when in fact all they are doing are showing how immature they are and displaying not very nice traits.
Neither Michael or Jordan looked impressed and well done to Jordan for calling Anna out

Reactions: 14
Haha Tommy is so full on even with Curtis. I find it halfway between sweet and cringe.

Ahhhhh the tweet guessing game tomorrow! Whoop whoop!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Find it absolutely hilarious that Curtis was more affectionate with Tommy in 20 seconds than he was with Amy the whole day and night 🤣🤣

"We have a connection. I love you". That's the most chuffed after a kiss I've ever seen him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jealousy is not a good look on amber and Anna . I like how their partners were telling them how petty they were .

Reactions: 4
Arabella is bleeping smug. She comes across as someone who is used to having her way. The way she moved in on Danny totally disregarding that he was already coupled up with Yewande was shady.

Her and Danny might be better suited, time will tell, but I hope she is brought down a peg or two.

Anna and Amber may not have acted maturely but
outside of the fake environment of the villa that’s pretty much how many young women would react if their friend had been treated like that.

Reactions: 9
I found Arabella to be really manipulative. Going between Danny and Yewande repeating things each have said, and deliberately stirring the pot. She JUST bleeping met the guy, why would you want that kind of hassle so early on?! Unless it was for attention / screen time...

Haha Tommy is so full on even with Curtis. I find it halfway between sweet and cringe.

Ahhhhh the tweet guessing game tomorrow! Whoop whoop!
BUZZING for the tweet game 😂 tit’s gonna go dowwwwn

Reactions: 6
I’m waiting for the intelligent conversations between Danny and Umbrella. 🙄
Controversial... I want friends like Anna and Amber.
I’d most likely be hiding from Amber and Anna in the school toilets ten years ago but if that shade was directed in a different direction on my behalf ... I’m so there!!! 😎

Tommy and Curtis are trying to hard, we’ve had this duo before lads 😏 it’s been done.

I’m so ready for casa amora.
I want cheating and tears please.

Reactions: 11
Arabella is bleeping smug. She comes across as someone who is used to having her way. The way she moved in on Danny totally disregarding that he was already coupled up with Yewande was shady.

Her and Danny might be better suited, time will tell, but I hope she is brought down a peg or two.

outside of the fake environment of the villa that’s pretty much how many young women would react if their friend had been treated like that.
Anna is hardly young though she is nearly 29. I’m younger than that and wouldn’t act that childish .

Everyone is so exclusive so early on this series. Snore
All want the same tv work after that Danni dyer and her fella got last year.

Reactions: 4

Areola is moving madd.
You've been there sorry 2 days. Screamed at Amy. Complained about everyone snoring (like we can book you a jet2 flight) and rubbing her relationship in everyone face. You could see Amy and Mollie Mae didn't agree with it either.

It's very true. I am very vocal when you fck off my friends because like Yewande they don't open up too easily so I would and have been livid in the past.

Reactions: 3
I was with Lucie just standing there eating toast watching the tit hit the fan.

Reactions: 9

Exactly! They are not angry at Danny for choosing arabella but how he went about the whole thing. Chatting tit to yewande and of course they are upset she has gone. They’d be crap friends if they were high fiving him right after she’d gone?!

Reactions: 2
Thing is amber going on about have some consideration for them cos they lost yewande.... come off it he doesn’t have to consider the girls feelings at all when it comes to recoupling. Granted he should’ve waited until they were in bed to have snog tho.
Bored of talking about yewande, she’s gone bring on the next islander!!

Can’t wait for the tweet game tonight, I really hope Amy gets some food for thought.

Omg Tommy and Curtis on the terrace [emoji2961] fml that was too much. Think the show should come with a warning for scenes like that [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.