Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly has a bit of a cheek she had three guys on the go a few days ago and now cause Tommy might like someone else . Karma came right back for her and she didn’t like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Molly has a bit of a cheek she had three guys on the go a few days ago and now cause Tommy might like someone else . Karma came right back for her and she didn’t like it.
was brilliant and I think she kicks off tonight proper bunny boiler style! haa

Reactions: 7
Ooh First Look is great. Loads of fighting. Girls being horrible to new girls, Tommy fancying Maura, Anton falling out Molly Mae for suddenly being far more interested in Tommy now new girls are in - bloody love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh First Look is great. Loads of fighting. Girls being horrible to new girls, Tommy fancying Maura, Anton falling out Molly Mae for suddenly being far more interested in Tommy now new girls are in - bloody love it.
Molly Mae's face when anton told her she'd made her bed now lie in it😂😂she really didn't like that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If this is Tommy's idea of cooking I'm not sure I can stomach watching while eating my dinner

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The Love Island app doesn't work outside the UK and the ig stories never show the full story 😪 too excited to wait until 9

Reactions: 1
It's on twitter, hillarious how they don't realise how quickly the tables can turn

Reactions: 3
Sooo glad I decided to break my self imposed first look ban! Can't wait for tonight!

Reactions: 4
Tommy saying "my heads done a 560 degree turn" ... what a moron
Tommy to Lucie: " I wouldn’t look twice if Rihanna and Beyoncé walked in"

Tommy to Mollie-Mae: " “You are amazing. You are 100% my type, lovely eyes and cracking body."

Tommy about Maura "Bro, I'm about to climax"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tommy and his 560 degree head turn is the funniest thing I've watched this week. Shouldn't he know basic geometry for boxing strategies?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the other half pretends he ONLY watches 'this tit' because I 'make him'. Well I have been very busy the last few days and not watched it and the other half is clearly as bright as Tommy:

Me: have you been enjoying Love island?
Him: what? I don't watch that tit. Am a MAN 💪
Me: Chucky egg, you do know that the Sky Q box shows what's been watched right? And if you stop watching when the credits are on and dont watch the whole recording, when I come to watch it i have to click 'watch from the start'? So i ask again, are you enjoying love island?
Him: Why did Sherif get binned?????? :giggle:

Busted. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's on twitter, hillarious how they don't realise how quickly the tables can turn

OH MY GAWD!!!!! Finally!!!!!! 🤓

I’m now willing to do a complete 490 and become obsessed with this show again 🤣
I need cheating and at least one or two episodes of ugly tears this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OH MY GAWD!!!!! Finally!!!!!! 🤓

I’m now willing to do a complete 490 and become obsessed with this show again 🤣
I need cheating and at least one or two episodes of ugly tears this week.
I am with you. It has been so dull but bring on the drama.

Reactions: 3
Finally it’s starting to get good again! I’ve been so bored of it the last few days 💤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.