Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tommy is going to regret signing up to this. He's very undeveloped as an adult. Amber is the same age and runs rings around him, pun attempted.
Amber is extremely savvy and switched on, both for her age and in comparison to the others in there.

I find Sherif very immature. He can't believe his luck, coupling up with a girl he's been lusting after on the outside (if that was true) but now he has no idea what to do to develop things further. I can't see Anna sticking with him when/if a more mature guy shows an interest.

Reactions: 2
I’m having too much second hand embarrassment tonight 🤦‍♀️

Mollie needs to wind her neck in 😕
I predict Yolande is gonna get hurt.
Tommy is coming across like a wet wipe.
And I don’t buy the flight attendant and the dancer.

Reactions: 8
So disappointed with Danny!

Whats he playing at?

Honestly thought he was a perfect match for Yewande then the sly little get goes and tells Mollie Mae that she’s his type 🤦🏽‍♀️

And that Mollie bloody Mae! How many fellas does she want 🤷🏽‍♀️

Got a feeling Yewande is going to be this years Dr Alex

Reactions: 6
So after all the hype that Lucie and Danny know each other through her ex . . . they pretended not to know each other at all when introduced?!

Reactions: 4
Her eyes look they belong to Jackie Stallone, I don’t think the hair is helping either. She’s got a fab body it’s a shame she’s spoiling herself face.
Just catching up on aftersun! There’s something not right going on 😲
Dont know if its just bad eye makeup but her face looks strange!
And them extensions are shocking 🙈

So disappointed with Danny!

Whats he playing at?

Honestly thought he was a perfect match for Yewande then the sly little get goes and tells Mollie Mae that she’s his type [emoji2362]

And that Mollie bloody Mae! How many fellas does she want [emoji2374]

Got a feeling Yewande is going to be this years Dr Alex
Yewande will be this year Samira

They both are "not blonde" [emoji102][emoji102]

Reactions: 3
Aw I feel for Yewande so much. She seems so lovely and she was so happy when she returned from that date. Had a feeling it would be too good to be true though. Molly Mae is getting on my tits, there's something so off about her (and it's not just the fact she's already a "social media influencer" :rolleyes:)

Reactions: 8
I think it’s unfair that Molly is getting hate because she’s going for her type.

She had to pick between Tommy and Callum and Tommy ended up having zero personality so isn’t it fair enough that she is moving on? Anton has tried with all of them and the islanders didn’t blink.

Yewande was embarrassing last night.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Ooh Sharif has been kicked out for a rule break! They haven’t said what though.
they said they will acknowledge it but wont say why?!! wonder what he did?!! normally its due to a fight or something?! he seems pretty chill though...

Reactions: 1
I just saw a rumour on twitter that he was using a phone to speak to the outside world, god knows how true that is though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ann will now couple up with Anton. Anton said last night he is done with Molli may so he will go back to Anna now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.