Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh Sharif has been kicked out for a rule break! They haven’t said what though.
Probably for being a boring bastard and trying to coast to the end by him and that moxie doll just coupling up each week so they could get to the end for a career boost .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just popped into here to see if anyone knew any more info about sharif! Yep I reckon Anton and Anna will be a thing now. I still really like Curtis but I'm starting to get a bit fed up with him making himself the font of all knowledge advising all the others on how to play out their relationships. I think Amy and he are in danger of becoming more of a friendship couple than anything else. Amy will be devastated!

Ok, just been off to see what the "villa rules" are.
No nudeity
No phones
No intoxication
No masterbation
No smoking
And the main ones of violence or racism
Maybe he was having a cheeky wank 🤣 or maybe a crafty fag.
My money is on maybe a phone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just popped into here to see if anyone knew any more info about sharif! Yep I reckon Anton and Anna will be a thing now. I still really like Curtis but I'm starting to get a bit fed up with him making himself the font of all knowledge advising all the others on how to play out their relationships. I think Amy and he are in danger of becoming more of a friendship couple than anything else. Amy will be devastated!

Ok, just been off to see what the "villa rules" are.
No nudeity
No phones
No intoxication
No masterbation
No smoking
And the main ones of violence or racism
Maybe he was having a cheeky wank 🤣 or maybe a crafty fag.
My money is on maybe a phone?
No masterbation... what!!! That’s me out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably for being a boring bastard and trying to coast to the end by him and that moxie doll just coupling up each week so they could get to the end for a career boost .
Awww...I actually think Anna is one of the prettier girls in there, underneath the heavy, trowelled on slap. I quite like her and hope Sherif's departure doesn't scupper her chances too much.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure Curtis and Amy have any connection at all. I think he just picked the girl who he thought no one would steal and he could have a easy pass to the final. No chemistry at all.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure Curtis and Amy have any connection at all. I think he just picked the girl who he thought no one would steal and he could have a easy pass to the final. No chemistry at all.
It was all very convenient but out of the options he had, I'd say he was most suited to Amy. He seems to have more chemistry with the lads though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was all very convenient but out of the options he had, I'd say he was most suited to Amy. He seems to have more chemistry with the lads though.
I think he'll move on if someone better comes in, like Amy thought. It just so happened that Molly Mae wasn't it the first time round 🤷

I think Anna and Tommy would make a good match. Looking forward to seeing amber and Michael develop as she is starting to show a different side of her. I can't see Curtis and amy lasting. Could you imagine amy if they brought one of curtis's exes in like they did with jack and dani last year...

I’m not sure if this has already been posted or if I saw it on here in the first place. The blonde woman is Molly May.
Awks 😲

Right Sherif getting kicked out...what are we going for?

1. Wanking in the jacuzzi

2. Phone

3. Fighting with Anton

Awks 😲

Right Sherif getting kicked out...what are we going for?

1. Wanking in the jacuzzi

2. Phone

3. Fighting with Anton

He was the only one Molly-Mae didn’t fancy so they needed to chuck him and get a replacement. 😏
Girl needs options.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Getting annoyed with all this "keeping my options open" gubbins. Anyone else looking out for sherif having a sneaky wank in a corner somewhere 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dont know about this 🤔
I don't do iPhone, but that rendering looks off. I'd guess a wank in the hot tub got him kicked off.

Only just watched last night's but really not liking Curtis. He's just after a free ride to get popularity and boost his career, will be difficult to keep that up and not slip up.

Yewande was off the scale cringe sitting on the kitchen island, she's too good for him.

Reactions: 1
I’m not putting money on Amber and Michael.
Forced and fake.
And a solid 80 on the cringe-o-meter

I’m warming to amber however. 😬

Only just watched last night's but really not liking Curtis. He's just after a free ride to get popularity and boost his career, will be difficult to keep that up and not slip up.
I full on think we will get an OK interview with his “boyfriend in the back” when he comes out of the villa
And they will become the most popular couple from 2019. 😎

Yewande was off the scale cringe sitting on the kitchen island, she's too good for him.
I was dying for her. 🤦‍♀️

I don't do iPhone, but that rendering looks off. I'd guess a wank in the hot tub got him kicked off.

Iphone with 67% battery made me suss 🧐

Curtis only had one girlfriend 😲

Im hoping a new lad comes in for Yewande so she can duck Danny off

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Amy is starting to get on my nerves 🙄 it’s love island your not the only two on the bloody show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.