Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tommy is so cringe 🤢

Liking Michael more and more

Curtis is lovely but wouldnt want to date him

Anton is embarrassing he’s that desperate

Joe creepy as duck

Ambers growing on me, love that she can see through all the bullshit and doesnt fall for the lines!

Lucie’s gonna regret picking Joe

Mollie Mae’s gonna duck Tommy off
May as well just quote this instead of typing out my views 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
does anyone else think that The Flackers face looks 16 and her eyes look 55?

Reactions: 4
Anton is the type I lad I used to date before I had my daughter. I’d go for Curtis now, I’m not sure he will be able to get away from Amy.

Reactions: 3
I though last night on aftersun she looked like she'd had work done but it had actually made her look older rather than younger, something was off with her face.

Reactions: 5
I though last night on aftersun she looked like she'd had work done but it had actually made her look older rather than younger, something was off with her face.
Her eyes look they belong to Jackie Stallone, I don’t think the hair is helping either. She’s got a fab body it’s a shame she’s spoiling herself face.

I'm liking Michael and Curtis the most atm. Anton is SOOO desperate! Don't think any of the girls are taking him seriously. Pathetic that both Anton and Tommy try gaining Molly points by making her tea, oh and an omelette 🤣 but neither of them knew how to do it for themselves.it was all about point scoring rather than genuinely wanting to do it. Thank goodness for sharif and Curtis. I wish there was a kady in there this time. ( Series 2) hilariously wild! Can't imagine any of this lot behaving like that.

ooh a LI thread how fab, I'm housebound with a seriously broken wrist so am not even going to apologize for watching all the trash Tv and surfing various tattle threads!
Want to hate Amber but she's def growing on me, the girl takes no prisoners.
Joe is sending up every rd flag I have, he's straight out of the Netflix You series along with Amy who is never gonna cope with the fact Curtis gets up close and personal with girls for a living.
Lucie reminds me of a spoilt child who doesnt want a toy but doesnt want anyone else to play with it either
Anna and Sherif just have the weirdest relationship ever
Anton belongs on the Inbetweeners
Discuss!!!

Reactions: 9
Not sure I can be bothered to watch tonight, I don’t feel like I’m rooting for any of them and it’s boring

Reactions: 1
Did anyone hear Kem on This Morning saying that the reason there is no show on Saturday is because they have a day out at the beach while the villa is being cleaned ?

She just looks like a grimey mare to me all that dirty fake tan, gruff voice and grotty extensions I think all them blokes she's had have taken their toll on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She just looks like a grimey mare to me all that dirty fake tan, gruff voice and grotty extensions I think all them blokes she's had have taken their toll on her 😂
Haaaaaaaaaa this is hilarious 🤣 she’s had more engagement rings than I’ve had got dinners

Did anyone hear Kem on This Morning saying that the reason there is no show on Saturday is because they have a day out at the beach while the villa is being cleaned ?
The girls go to get their nails done as well I think? what a hard 8 weeks for them, if they last till the end

• Haha
The new lad going in tonight is mates with Lucies ex Charlie! So he might bring a bit of drama 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sure I can be bothered to watch tonight, I don’t feel like I’m rooting for any of them and it’s boring
I've not watched any of the other reboot series, but quite enjoying this one.

The cringe is off the scale, "if i see another triangle ever i’m, well i won’t do anything"

I think Curtis is one to look out for, he seems to be trying very hard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Curtis is one to look out for, he seems to be trying very hard
Definitely. I get the impression that he's often been outdone by his brother in the past and this is his chance to shine and make a name for himself over here. His bromance with Tommy is cringey AF......probably fancies them to be the new Chris & Kem.

I quite like Curtis, he seems quite sweet. I don't think Tommy is going to last long in there, he's nice to look at but his personality is zero

Reactions: 7
I think Tommy is going to regret signing up to this. He's very undeveloped as an adult. Amber is the same age and runs rings around him, pun attempted.

He's only had two pro boxing matches so seems a strange choice to go on this reality show at this time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.