Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting on my nerves too. It’s been a week! I don’t see any chemistry just an easy ride to the final.

Reactions: 3
I think Joe is the gaslighting type 😳 Lucie seems too nice and naive. I don’t buy his nice guy act at all.

Reactions: 2
Two new girls. Do we think Anton and Danny will be the only ones interested or will heads turn?

Reactions: 1
Maybe Anton didn’t retaliate but I didn’t see Sherif all of that evening. He wasn’t there when they got back from the hideaway either.

Reactions: 1
Michael is absolutely my firm fave now ❤🥰😍 he is such a sweetheart! Amber should be happy he’s got eyes for her!

Now watch him turn into a prick and ruin it! 😨😩 🤣

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Curtis’s head will be turned though. Think he’s focussed on his celebrity and knows it’ll come across so much better if he stays with 1 girl the whole way through. I don’t mind him for it though - it’s the fifth series, I don’t blame him for trying to follow a formula for popularity. He’s still good to watch.

Amy so annoying going on about them stealing her thunder. I still love Lucie and Joe together *ducks for cover*

Was listening to a podcast with Callum today. He said there was a bit of a spark between him
and Yewande? He also said Michael is the alpha male of the house, which I thought was interesting as he’s been edited as more of a side part.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Curtis’s head will be turned though. Think he’s focussed on his celebrity and knows it’ll come across so much better if he stays with 1 girl the whole way through. I don’t mind him for it though - it’s the fifth series, I don’t blame him for trying to follow a formula for popularity. He’s still good to watch.

Amy so annoying going on about them stealing her thunder. I still love Lucie and Joe together *ducks for cover*

Was listening to a podcast with Callum today. He said there was a bit of a spark between him
and Yewande? He also said Michael is the alpha male of the house, which I thought was interesting as he’s been edited as more of a side part.
It’s a definite game plan on both parts Amy’s reaction to lucie and joe last night proved that

Reactions: 3
So this could be an unpopular opinion..

Why's everyone getting worked up about Molly Mae finding everyone her type? Anton was going the same. I'm pretty sure it's the name of the game and everyone should be getting to know everyone. Pairing up, splitting up and pairing with other people. Then finding the one they want to stay with for the remainder of the show to win the final. I find it quite boring that Amy and Curtis plus Joe and Lucie have paired up so early on in the game 😂🙈 I want more swapping of pairs and some sparks to ignite! Saying that i do love Michael and he's becoming more attractive by the day. I'm a total sucker for personality and he seems to have a good one.

Reactions: 13
I am all about amber and Michael! I think they genuinely like each other and would make a good couple.
Plus, can you imagine them in a Boohoo ad together? 😍👌

I don't really see why Molly may is getting so much hate either. She's not exactly Megan from last year

Reactions: 5
I think Amy wants them to be like Dani and Jack from last year but in reality, Amber and Michael are more like that. Growing and taking their time, rather than getting together in a week and trying to be all cutesie and 'look at us being official, aren't we adorable'. It's just cringy to watch

Reactions: 7
Why is Amy so upset that Joe and Lucy are 'official' now too? I feel like she can't deal with it when she's not the centre of attention.

Also, that brief glimpse of the two new girls is so confusing...are they not the same person???

I don't really see why Molly may is getting so much hate either. She's not exactly Megan from last year
She actually reminds me of Adam from last year haha! Remember how his head turned every time a new girl entered the villa?

Reactions: 6
I've just watched the first look for tonight. Oooh Curtis was not impressed with Amy's behaviour!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhhh off to watch first look, I've been good so far and not done it. But damnit I need to know!

Back! Looking forward to tonight now 😊

Last edited:
Amy is turning out to be a witch and it won’t last long with Curtis. He’s already told her off and to behave.

Yewande and Anna look like they will be dumped from the island, if not a new girl and Anna.

New girls entering today :
Elma Pazar
Maura Higgins

First impressions just by looking at the photos - Maura is very pretty, Elma too fake - and could possibly be older than Amy. Def looks like the oldest one so far.

You can tell that Amy has never had a boyfriend. She is very jealous/insecure/selfish .
She needs a man who will constantly keep reassuring to her that '' she is the one'' . Come on.. Curtis is not even visibly flirting with anyone and she behaves like this. What will happen when he goes on ''Dancing with the star'' and he will be spending most of his days pushing his sweaty body against another fit woman, preparing for a romantic dance, acting to be in ''love'' and have strong connection etc. Amy will go bonkers. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.