Love Island 2019 #3 🇬🇧

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo shocked but so happy for Amber & Greg!
I've just started watching Love Island series 1 on catch up, not watched it before, it's in a different villa and the boys get to do the first picking! Flack looks so different too.
Ooh how are you watching this please? I still haven’t found anywhere to watch the older seasons of the show!

Guys
I'm going into the Winter Villa

I want a new house
I want a verified tick on Instagram
I want a PLT

And yeah yeah I "want" to find that love thing(she says as she rolls her eyes at every guy on Plenty of Fish [emoji23])

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want Caroline Flack in the winter lodge with you @GossWhore
She would make Maura look like a prude, she’d probably steal your partner, give you a heartbreak story line, save you from catching an STD and secure that Trashy Little Hoe* ASOS* deal.

*pretty little thing
*as seen on scanks

Reactions: 2
She would make Maura look like a prude, she’d probably steal your partner, give you a heartbreak story line, save you from catching an STD and secure that Trashy Little Hoe* ASOS* deal.

*pretty little thing
*as seen on scanks
Ahhh I wish they’d do a celebrity one. Like the one with Paul Danan back in the day

Reactions: 4

*pretty little thing
*as seen on scanks
Well my favourite quote is "did I stutter" when people piss me off

Soooooooo

Bring on the Flack and her deadting walk [emoji23]

We have love island Australia in a few weeks!!
Is this confirmed? I was looking on tweets about it yesterday and some woman got an email back from ITV saying they have no plans to air the US or Oz versions. Do we have a date for when Oz series 2 starts?

Reactions: 1
Is this confirmed? I was looking on tweets about it yesterday and some woman got an email back from ITV saying they have no plans to air the US or Oz versions. Do we have a date for when Oz series 2 starts?
I heard it was mid August but not the exact date yet!

Kinda love island related but does anyone follow franchesca on insta? She’s quite clearly received gifted items from isawitfirst and ohpolly. She even said ‘thank you Isawitfirst’ in the caption but nowhere has she specified these items are gifted.

Can we keep this thread going with updates on who is still together etc? I really don't want to have to follow them on insta or read any Daily mail shite.

Reactions: 3
Reunion tonight - might be interesting. Are they all still together as of now? Even Danny/Jordan and Anton/Belle?

Reunion tonight - might be interesting. Are they all still together as of now? Even Danny/Jordan and Anton/Belle?
I saw on Danny’s stories on Instagram he was house hunting but Jourdan was there aswell.... surely they aren’t moving in together already??

I will be watching tonight!!
There better be some awkward and uncomfortable viewing 😬

Reactions: 2